• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Motu M4 not working green line problem

shayan1399

I purchased my Motu M4 over a month ago and I haven't used it for over 10 hours. Yesterday I was recording with the two inputs, a microphone and a plugged-in a bass where suddenly the screen of my mac had a message that said it had been disconnected. When I looked over the M4 the levels screen was gone and replaced with the MOTU logo and 4 green lines and one red line on the bottom left of the screen. I tried restarting to its factory settings seeing the white dots appear, no hope. I tried shutting it on and off, unplugging and replugging to no hope. I have attached the image of the screen provided it may be useful.

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Sounds like it quit working or locked up. @shayan1399 did you return it or get it swapped? Seems like the direction to go.

trl

Major Contributor
King of Mods
It would be interesting to find out from @shayan1399 and @jagritgawri if they did solved their issues and how. Thanks!

Top Bottom