• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Most beautiful speakers in the world ?

Puddingbuks

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Forgot about this, just in terms of looks (especially in other finishes) - Ascend Sierra-2EX
mainpage.jpg

Also Kef LS50 is ugliest speaker I've ever seen.
I think the grill "buttons" and speaker screws are a let down.

buz

Forum Donor
I guess that goes to show how taste differs, I would definitely put the lx521 on the ugliest speakers list...

DJBonoBobo

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Last edited:

mononoaware

Now ones I *have* seen for real and I love the look. Oh man they look so cool to me. JBL 4429
StudioMon4429_002-front_dv1605x1605.png

Sorry, but after having seen the floorstanding JBL S4600 - S4700 etc, these 4429 together with the 4367 just look like the torso (legless) version.

One niggle I have with the S4600 is the grill design, which covers the entire front of the speaker, I would have much preferred if they left the top compression-driver horn exposed while covering the rest (woofer down to the bottom of the cabinet).

In my eyes currently, the S4700 are good looking. That may change, but they are currently what I would like to look at while listening to.

Frgirard

Major Contributor
the most beautiful speakers is the invisible speakers. Hear music in the dark.

mononoaware

Wow, it would be a huge challenge to get a half way reasonable sound in that room, however nice the speakers!

Yes they do look nice and purposeful.
I just chose this photo from google image because it gives an idea of how they look in the "average" layout for appearance/scale etc.

Top Bottom