• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

More than Audio?

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
Amir, I was looking for a technical video section so I can repair the optical laser lens of my digital player.
I need to adjust the lens focus and wavelength. But I'm out of luck...there is no such section for people who enjoy pictures with their music; like no Video forum section.

@ home, we have everything on our table; butter, bread, wine, moose, broccoli, potatoes and tomatoes.
I want to feel like home, and mix audio with video science...what says you? :)
Expanding the horizons is good for the soul of a man and woman.

Dynamix

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Good idea. There should definitely be a subforum for the "V" part of "AV". :)

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
The site's name is Audio Science Review...no Video. But, video is big part of our lives too...so yes, definitely there should be a Video forum section.
TVs, Blu-ray 4K players, how to adjust Sharpness, HDMI cables that transfer not only hi-res audio but also hi-def 4K video.
I was going to post my thread in the News section...but it's no news it's video...technical video.
Sure I can go to other sites, but it's fun here, it's another good home.

Look, there are other sites they talk about only computers, but computers have everything in them...the full visual and aural world, the Internet, the 3D, the games, the everything.

* Amir simply omitted it for now, and he probably didn't read my post. :)
Besides, Amir worked in the video business before, and he is still involved in his various writings, and he's a photographer, and ....

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
You love movies Amir, documentaries, videos, photographs, you love the latest techs on visuals...Blu-ray 4K, OLED 4K, all that Video jazz.
Get on with what is already part of our world. :)

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Computer section? :)

Anyway, here's a question: When I navigate over @ AVSForum it is extremely slow. ...Ten seconds from page to page.
It was suggested to me that I try this: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock/epcnnfbjfcgphgdmggkamkmgojdagdnn?hl=en

If I download it is it going to change things that can affect negatively my passwords, etc.?
Is it going to be faster?

I know nothing about this. I don't want any issue @ all, I just want faster navigation over @ AVSForum.
Thank you.

fas42

Major Contributor

fas42

Major Contributor
Hmmm, do I do detect a touch of comb-over in that pic of yours truly - how old did you say you were again ... ?

Top Bottom