• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

more durable er2xr

elliott

So I'm sending back my second pair of ety's in the last 30 days. I bought the BT ER2XR and the cable started to pull apart from the little module that held the control buttons, and today I'm sending back a pair of wired ER2XRs because the audio is starting to cut out in both ears if the cable isn't aligned (meaning I can move the cables around and get sound to come out of them).

I'm looking for a pair of IEMs with good sound isolation that have better sound than my Airpods Pros. I spend a lot of time in my woodshop with loud equipment and would love a pair of IEMs that can be used for that environment as well as more critical listening. The ER2XR on paper are perfect. I love the sound without EQ (tried the ER3XR and wasn't so into them). I just need something more reliable. I'm sure a problem is that I stuff these into my pocket without a case, but usually when I want to turn on some equipment, I don't want to bother with a lot of steps to get my ear protection on, so speed of deployment is also important.

Any recommendations would be appreciated. I don't mind if they are wired or true wireless or around the back or whatever.

Top Bottom