• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

More design details about Khadas Tone Board

Ben1987

Audio Company
I am Ben from Khadas team. First of all, I would like to thanks Amir for his detailed review(https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...nts-of-wesiontek-khadas-tone-board-dac.4823/) of Tone Board which is our first audio product.

This review continues to encourage us to work hard on every Khadas product. At the same time, we are grateful to those who share and discuss Tone Board.

As Amir mentioned in the report “This is a company that does things right, measuring and verifying designs. ”,I want to share with you guys more details of Tone Board design that have never been released, and that might answer some of your questions.

Here it is :
Generic_Edition.jpg

幻灯片2.JPG

幻灯片3.JPG

幻灯片4.JPG

幻灯片5.JPG

幻灯片6.JPG

幻灯片8.JPG

幻灯片10.JPG

幻灯片12.JPG

幻灯片14.JPG

幻灯片19.JPG

幻灯片22.JPG

幻灯片23.JPG

幻灯片25.JPG

幻灯片26.JPG

幻灯片27.JPG

幻灯片28.JPG

幻灯片29.JPG

Moreover,we have also developed several headphones, but we haven't officially released them and delivered them in mass production, mainly because we don't have a good balance between cost performance and audition performance,that sounds a pity, doesn't it? :)

Finally, I will post some pictures to share with you!

1.jpg

2.jpg

03-02.jpeg

15-01.jpeg

Attachments

• 幻灯片16.JPG
    幻灯片16.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 156
  • 幻灯片17.JPG
    幻灯片17.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 145
  • 幻灯片18.JPG
    幻灯片18.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 154
  • 幻灯片20.JPG
    幻灯片20.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 189
  • 幻灯片21.JPG
    幻灯片21.JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 186
  • 幻灯片24.JPG
    幻灯片24.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

DuxServit

Forum Donor
Thanks Ben, congrats on a good design/product. I think Amir’s measurements have gotten people interested already in the board — no need IMHO to splash vendor advertising, there is Head-Fi for that ;)

Are you planning to sell a case/box for Board?

helloworld

I bought your DAC based on its excellent measured performance. I do not mind making a case for it, but I think you could easily sell more of them if they were sold with case.
Actually I told them, but it looks like they treat hifi community as the sbc geek community which I don’t agree at all. Even in this forum, probably the highest engineering background crowds in hifi community, still need a case:p

bunkbail

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Actually I told them, but it looks like they treat hifi community as the sbc geek community which I don’t agree at all. Even in this forum, probably the highest engineering background crowds in hifi community, still need a case:p
Yeah I bought the tone board but won't be using/making any case for it because it's just too much a hassle in my view. I'll wait for a ready made case even if it takes years for them to make one :p.

duo8

If the spacing between RCA jacks on your amp is just right you can use 2 L-shaped male to male RCA connectors to connect the board directly, and stand the DAC board off that.
Would probably look pretty cool.

TimW

Major Contributor
Yeah I bought the tone board but won't be using/making any case for it because it's just too much a hassle in my view. I'll wait for a ready made case even if it takes years for them to make one :p.
Really? Drilling holes and filing is too much for you? What if there was an open source 3D printable option? Would you be willing to pay for printing?

bunkbail

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Really? Drilling holes and filing is too much for you?
Unfortunately yes. As a guy who don't have any machining/DIY experience, I find that buying the necessary tools for a single DIY project is not really worth the effort and money.
What if there was an open source 3D printable option? Would you be willing to pay for printing?
Absolutely. I used to buy some 3D printed grilles and fazor plates for my M1060 from a head-fi community member and it was a lot of fun. But the M1060 modding community was quite big back then, so there was a big demand for those 3D printed stuffs and made the price quite cheap. But yeah I would love to pay for one if there's such an option for the tone board.

Top Bottom