• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Moonshadow EP3A

OP
M

Miguel

It seems Massdrop heard me and it's now selling it. I don't know if i should buy it without any more information...

momo7G

Interesting, but they don't put up much details in spec. A little bit more data about output power will be good.
I personally like more numbers given out for a product, like how I like audio product, a bit more transparency.
So when I come across something with not much spec data, I will usually avoid.
But they may have some secret sauce cooking in the box... worth the adventure mind to dive in.

OP
M

Miguel

I like more data too but can't find it anywhere.
I was going to buy the Topping dx3pro but then i noticed it has a 3.5mm jack which is a no no for me so i'm trying to find out a similar product but with a 6.5mm jack.
I found this one but it seems nobody cares about it so no tests or measurements not even opinions, only one youtube video.
Fortunately i can wait so i'm hopping something will come along.

Top Bottom