• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Moondrop tour

Χ Ξ Σ

Forum Donor
The small but ever growing science-based consumer HiFi community revolves around these four highly influential techinical experts: the CTO at Moondrop, the PM of Xiaomi TWS, the Wolf at L7Audiolab, and John Yang at Topping. The knowledge that they spread and their products are spearheading the Sci-Fi market in China and making things better. Just a few years ago I was buying headphones that have terrible frequency response and gears that have horrific noise and distortions. Now I know better and so are many others like me thanks to these people. It's a good time for this hobby.

frix

Recently got the moondrop kato. It's my third moondrop IEM. Absolute stunning tonal balance and sound quality at an afordable price. Really makes you question what the heck sennheiser is doing with their flagship IE900.

Top Bottom