• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Monolith M1060C headphone settings?

Good afternoon!

Looking at squeezing all the goodness I can out of these cans. I set up my Senn HD6XX with Amir's recommendations using Equalizer APO with tremendous results (Sub-bass is killer)
The M1060Cs have better bass than the Senns by default so looking at boosting capability here.

Anyone know of good Equalizer APO setting for these?

Thanks!

OP
T
Thread Starter #3
Thanks! But that one is for the regular M1060, mine is the M1060C (closed back). I do believe the drivers are different, as well.

keebz28

Forum Donor
Thanks! But that one is for the regular M1060, mine is the M1060C (closed back). I do believe the drivers are different, as well.
Yea hard to find settings for Monolith brand, rarely have they been tested. I bought a pair of their studio monitoring headphones recently and they don't have any pew settings. I'll be using them for DIY mod's that I want to try

Top Bottom