• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Mobile audio solution

pacman

Hello, folks.

I'm looking for an affordable mobile solution to listen music on my daily walks and runnings. The IEM is a humble Shure SE 215.

Have a Samsung S7 flat, which haves a very bad audio quality. Put a 128GB SD card full of FLACs on it and uses Poweramp as player, and the sound quality is awful. I just realized how bad it is when I tested the Shure on my desktop with Topping DX3Pro and it was mind blowing. I thought the SE 215 wasn't that good but on desktop it turned to be a excellent IEM for the price.

I'm thinking on buy a Topping NX4 to pair with the S7 and have a decent portable audio solution. And, of course, I'm already thinking on buy a better IEM, just because I'm an audio aficionado that never gets satisfied. :)

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Top Bottom