• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Mivera Audio Puremusic Mk I (iPhone) Purifi 1ET400

Selling my Mivera Audio PureMusic Mk I. This is the iPhone version that works with Roon. Is based on the well-loved Purifi 1ET400 amp modules that have been measured in various forms on this forum. iPhone stays charged and has been a rock-solid transport with Roon for my main system. I do room correction (FIR) and EQ as well.

Top of the line case and parts. I have the flight case for this as well. I am willing to sell the iPhone 7 with the PM for asking price.

One small mark on the aluminum case otherwise flawless.

$2750 + Actual shipping or pickup (preferred) from NC. CONUS only, please. Let me know if you have any questions.

Why am I selling? Moving to a single office-based system and to help pay for the Genelecs I purchased. No longer have the space in my house for a large system so am simplifying.

IMG_8362.jpeg
IMG_8363.jpeg
IMG_8364.jpeg
IMG_8365.jpeg
IMG_8366.jpeg
IMG_8367.jpeg
IMG_8368.jpeg
IMG_8370.jpeg
IMG_8372.jpeg

OP
openbaffle3278
I'm willing to sell this for $2000 + Actual FedEx insured shipping including the iPhone. Haven't figured out how to edit the above post.

OP
openbaffle3278
Video of this system:
Local pickup in NC I will include the amp stand and a pair of 6' Blue Jeans Cables Canare 4S11 speaker cables.

goryu

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Company is out of business I believe.

Top Bottom