• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Minor Suggestion: Put Amp Type in Subject Line

tmtomh

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
This is in no way a complaint, and not a big deal - just a suggestion to @amirm : Would it be possible, in the subject lines of your measurement threads, to specify if an amp (or a DAC-amp, or whatever), is a headphone amp or a speaker amp?

It's easy to click through to the thread of course, or to browse the forum by subforum - it just would be handy when scanning the New Posts list, as I am guessing many of us do when we visit here each day (or several times a day... :)).

Thanks!

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I like to do that but there is a limit for the number of characters in the title and it is a struggle to fit it all there. I always emphasize that in the first line of the review for that reason. I will ponder to see if there is a solution....

THW

Forum Donor
maybe shortforms for amp type?

like say, headphone amp = HP amp, power amp = PWR amp, etc? just some examples?

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
You can check out the Master Index. The reviews are broadly categorized there.

Top Bottom