• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

MinimServer questions

rockna65

Hello ,
looking for streamer which supports Minim Server … like Melco N100 for example ...this is a streamer/server combo ..anybody
have experience with Minim Server??….anyone have a streamer/music server combo which supports Minim/Server, Roon?..how many
server software applications can you run on one streamer server???..confused..or should I just stick with Roon or forget about it ..
lots of of options
Aurilac
Melco
Lumin
any others??

klipsch

Hello ,
looking for streamer which supports Minim Server … like Melco N100 for example ...this is a streamer/server combo ..anybody
have experience with Minim Server??….anyone have a streamer/music server combo which supports Minim/Server, Roon?..how many
server software applications can you run on one streamer server???..confused..or should I just stick with Roon or forget about it ..
lots of of options
Aurilac
Melco
Lumin
any others??

I have minim server set up and use BubbleUPnP server in conjunction. I can access my music anywhere on my home network (and internet) with any device that has access to my network or internet. Typically I'll use a smartphone to cast music from the BubbleUPnP client that reads the music on minim server via BubbleUPnP server.

creativepart

SoTM SMS 200 Ultra Neo supports Minim Server. It's built into the SD card carrying the OS. Included also is Roon Ready, BubbleUPnP, Squeezelite, MPD and DLNA, HQPlayer, Shareport, and LibraSpot,

Top Bottom