• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Minidsp SHD: Spotify connect

My adventures in stereo

I am new to using the minidsp SHD & spotify connect has me stymied
I searched for the spotify plugin in the volumio setting, as suggested in the manual
I cant find any plug ins

I am currently casting spotify to minidsp to SHD using chromecast audio and toslink, works fine but I feel the sound quality is better directly plugging in a PC
Would like to try the volumio plug in for spotify
Any help is appreciated,
Thanks

FuzzTone

I am new to using the minidsp SHD & spotify connect has me stymied
I searched for the spotify plugin in the volumio setting, as suggested in the manual
I cant find any plug ins

I am currently casting spotify to minidsp to SHD using chromecast audio and toslink, works fine but I feel the sound quality is better directly plugging in a PC
Would like to try the volumio plug in for spotify
Any help is appreciated,
Thanks
Keep looking.

youpassbutter

Forum Donor
I just followed the user manual's instructions and got Spotify Connect plugin to work on Volumio. It didn't seem to work at first but after I turned the unit off and back on it started working for me and I haven't had any issues since.

Top Bottom