• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

miniDSP Flex

enricoclaudio

Major Contributor
Audio Company
There are not additional features but navigation, UI and patching are improved and definitely more user friendly. Not to mention that you can control all your miniDSP devices with one single app (when 2x4 HD and DDRC-24 are included). BTW, miniDSP Device Console is not on Beta anymore for the FLEX since 3 days ago when miniDSP released the first official Device Console version for the FLEX. miniDSP 2x4 HD is now on the cue for the Beta version.

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 7.16.48 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 7.16.59 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 7.17.13 AM.png

enricoclaudio

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Also having Input and Output windows on the same screen is very helpful.

HoJ76

For the second time I try DC on flex, but only get puff sounds when I play music, so once again I go back to CP - there everything works perfectly.

antcollinet

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
For the second time I try DC on flex, but only get puff sounds when I play music, so once again I go back to CP - there everything works perfectly.
CP?

Ultrasonic

Addicted to Fun and Learning

antcollinet

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Last edited:

Ultrasonic

Thanks - that explains my confusion. I thought you were referencing the DC power supply you were talking about a couple of pages back. :D
It wasn't me talking about anything - I just answered your last question :).

McFly

you are likely missing drivers somewhere

Harryharryharry

I was planning on using a flex digital as input to Kef LSX plus two subs.

However I just realised subs don't often come with digital input so not sure how to make this work.

The lsx does have a 3.5mm aux input, would an RCA to aux adapter work here?

It would mean an extra ADC conversion but that probably won't make any difference.

Any suggestions on this?

Top Bottom