• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Members Online

Hipper

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I've been looking at the 'members online' numbers on a few forums I visit and found the following at this time:

What's Best Forum..........104
Pink Fish..............................377
Audio Science Review....417
Steve Hoffmann............2,081

Exciting I know!

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
Stats are always great.

Zog

I've been looking at the 'members online' numbers on a few forums I visit and found the following at this time:

What's Best Forum..........104
Pink Fish..............................377
Audio Science Review....417
Steve Hoffmann............2,081

Exciting I know!

Hi-Fi WigWam ....... 329
Knitting World ....... oh never mind

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
The accounting for that stat varies between forum software and on ours is actually programmable. We also exclude robots (like google that try to index the web) while others do not.

But it is a good number as first order approximation of how busy a forum is. Given how young our forum is, I think we are doing well, knock on wood. :)

Ron Texas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Steve Hoffmann is big on vinyl and cables...

Wombat

Master Contributor
One would expect 'the best' to be the most exclusive. :rolleyes:

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
One would expect 'the best' to be the most exclusive. :rolleyes:
The most exclusive would have you looking at yourself. Don't think that makes it best.

OP
H

Hipper

Addicted to Fun and Learning
The accounting for that stat varies between forum software and on ours is actually programmable. We also exclude robots (like google that try to index the web) while others do not.

But it is a good number as first order approximation of how busy a forum is. Given how young our forum is, I think we are doing well, knock on wood. :)

I agree and you and others that have organised and run this place deserve our congratulations and gratitude.

I find I'm visiting this site more then the others and value the views and in depth discussions, as well of course as the science, of most posters.

Top Bottom