• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Member Titles

Ron Party

CPH (Chief Prog Head)
I see that below our user names there are two banners, one blue, the other yellow, with titles. Amir is CFO, Chief Fun Officer (great title!). How do we get titles? Can I be CPH ... Chief Prog Head?:)

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
It is actually a bit of a pain to give those banners. I have to create a new user group with that name and then tell the system to use that as a banner for you. Members cannot do that on their own.

That said, I am happy to create them for our honorable members like you Ron. PM me with what you like and I will create it.

OP
Ron Party

Ron Party

CPH (Chief Prog Head)
I don't want to be a pain ... I've already done that at another place;) If you ever do get time, CPH (Chief Prog Head) would be most fitting. After all, just look at my avatar:D

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
Lol

OP
Ron Party

Ron Party

CPH (Chief Prog Head)
Perfect color choice!

tomelex

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Ron, got some youtube videos you can load of the newest prog band you like?

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
By the way, today (April 25) audiosciencereview hit a new landmark with a super achievement; over 100 members.
Sure, it's a far cry from one billion...still 100+ means many titles from all life's avenues. It represents a good social average.
And there are over 10,000 messages.

Just a simple honorable mention; we all have titles (banners) that we're all proud to wear: We are humans :)
Yep, all from the same race living on the same planet and all unique individuals with some' in common...Music ♫ ...all type of music, for all taste.

Lol, what a good bunch! ...What a race!

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Thanks Bob. It is indeed a major milestone. There are forums that stay empty for years on end. Thanks to the support of all of you, we have gotten there in just a couple of months.

Here is to 1,000 members and 100,000 posts. :D

Chuck Gerlach

This place is so refreshing to visit. While some of the mathematics is more than I care to digest [believe it or not, that is what my degree is in], I can skim what I want to skim and read what I want to read. Not a lot of violent disagreements and some really good threads. Keep up the good work.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
This place is so refreshing to visit. While some of the mathematics is more than I care to digest [believe it or not, that is what my degree is in], I can skim what I want to skim and read what I want to read. Not a lot of violent disagreements and some really good threads. Keep up the good work.
Thanks chuck...It's a pleasure to have you here:)

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I would still prefer ' Young Greek God ' rather than 'barrowmaster'.
Is there an appeals procedure?
YGG.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
I would still prefer ' Young Greek God ' rather than 'barrowmaster'.
Is there an appeals procedure?
YGG.
In the words of Kipling..

Tough shit.

You can appeal but it will only get worse for you Keith :D

Oh I thought of a compromise...

'Barrow boy'

Top Bottom