• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Meaurements of Hypex NC252MP in bridge-tied load (BTL)

OP
pma

pma

Major Contributor
From your OP, note the info in italics below the BTL wiring diagram on the data sheet. There is no need to connect the amp's negative terminals.

View attachment 277035

Worth noting that wiring to an actual speaker is much less complex than your test setup.

In any case, is useful testing and thanks for providing it.:)

Thank you for your comments. Worth noting that in my case my setup was simpler choice to me, as I did not have to make any new unique cable or adapter, as I already had all necessary cables even the one with crossed + and - signal wires.
Re speaker cold binding posts connection, it is done to prevent PCB ground current.

All: I will take a break from ASR for some time, thank you for understanding.

Hapo

...I know the feeling...I don't understand much of what you post anyway...

...you could try labusas.oRg for some amusement...basically a bunch of asshats with too much money...

...they had a thread aboot speakers and were talking aboot their systems over there...

...methinks they would get a kick out of PMA Audio, and he could say almost anything he wants...LoL...

Top Bottom