• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Measurements of Soncoz LA-QXD1 Pre-production "Evolution of KTE Board"

spiritofjerry

Hi Ben,

On the product website, it says something about the buttons supporting DAC filter selection. I don't see any information in the manual that shows this feature. Are there configurable filters? If so, how would one switch and identify them?

Ben1987

Audio Company
. I don't see any information in the manual that shows this feature. Are there configurable filters? If so, how would one switch and identify them?
LA-QXD1 supports filtering mode switching, long press the 'PWR" button, the first three leds(TOS/COAX/USB) will combine the cyclic display, 7 filtering modes (APOD-BRIC-FAM-FAL-HYER-SLM-SLL) cyclic switching indicator.

spiritofjerry

LA-QXD1 supports filtering mode switching, long press the 'PWR" button, the first three leds(TOS/COAX/USB) will combine the cyclic display, 7 filtering modes (APOD-BRIC-FAM-FAL-HYER-SLM-SLL) cyclic switching indicator.

Thanks, Ben! How would I know which filter is selected? Is there is a reference for the filters and the led combinations? This might be something helpful to add to the manual.

Lolito

I will also order one after it's measured by Amir, first batches are sold and all becomes more normal coronawise.

Morpheus85

It is still too expensive. The exchange rate comes after. 200 dollars = 185 euros. Then AP will get a discount as a dealer. Pays maybe only 165 euros for one device + taxes + profit 220 euros. And the European guarantee shouldn't affect the price.

Lolito

It is still too expensive. The exchange rate comes after. 200 dollars = 185 euros. Then AP will get a discount as a dealer. Pays maybe only 165 euros for one device + taxes + profit 220 euros. And the European guarantee shouldn't affect the price.

You can then order in aliexpress, I will probably maybe buy it there too. Now, you can be sure about it; if your device has an issue, the support from aliexpress seller is below zero compared to an eu reseller. Also this device has a lot of hype, for good reason, little stock available yet, lot of demand, i see it fair the reaseller wants to change the profit margin from tiny to small. Also, if you are a company, eu taxes you get them back, many eu professionals will certainly buy it from France. Those guys have fair prices.

Lolito

my numbers were; from aliexpress 189€, if it's caught on customs + 15€ + taxes... 246€, or 205€+taxes. Audiofonics or audiotronics price is already 205e+VAT, just add the shipping, another 10€.

avgmusic

my numbers were; from aliexpress 189€, if it's caught on customs + 15€ + taxes... 246€, or 205€+taxes. Audiofonics or audiotronics price is already 205e+VAT, just add the shipping, another 10€.
Is it really on AliExpress? I can't seem to find it. Only am able to find the SGD1

Chinny

they come with EU taxes, and EU warranty, so not a bad price really.

I agree. I made the mistake of asking my brother in Shanghai to buy one for me and ship it. It’s probably going to work out more expensive by the time it arrives- post from China is really expensive for non-business senders (and slow at the moment), plus import charges, etc.

CRKebschull

Forum Donor
I ordered one yesterday from Audiophonics for 250 euros. Bit expensive but I hope it's worth it.

I'm in Germany and so far I can find only Audiphonics selling it in Europe. They are in France and sell to Germany too ofcourse - 10 EU shipping via GLS... which is OK. So here it'll be 259 EU delivered, which in Germany is also OK, because it's 19% salestax, EU waranty (2 years), and customs and duty is taken care of [Europe is an expensive place.].

I have however never dealt with Audiophonics. Have they delivered your unit yet? Are they good to deal with?

Morpheus85

I'm in Germany and so far I can find only Audiphonics selling it in Europe. They are in France and sell to Germany too ofcourse - 10 EU shipping via GLS... which is OK. So here it'll be 259 EU delivered, which in Germany is also OK, because it's 19% salestax, EU waranty (2 years), and customs and duty is taken care of [Europe is an expensive place.].

I have however never dealt with Audiophonics. Have they delivered your unit yet? Are they good to deal with?
My device was shipped yesterday with GLS. The days should arrive. I've only heard positive things from AP.

FreaK

I've ordered once from Audiphonics, there was no problem, shipping was fast. I ordered also the LA-QXD1 from them, it was shipped on April 30., it will be delivered Tomorrow (Hungary).

CRKebschull

Forum Donor
I've ordered once from Audiphonics, there was no problem, shipping was fast. I ordered also the LA-QXD1 from them, it was shipped on April 30., it will be delivered Tomorrow (Hungary).

I should probably go for it then... OKay, I'll wait to hear what you folks who bought from AP say when you get the DACs, and maybe next week I'll have one of my own. =)

Top Bottom