• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Measurements of Soncoz LA-QXD1 Pre-production "Evolution of KTE Board"

How about a white Package?

It looks great.

Can't wait to buy one!
Fry.png

Stephen

I want it too. Just a very bad timing to order, our post services do not deliver parcels anymore for the moment and not sure other delivery companies can or are alowed too.
@Ben, sorry it's a very bad timing to put on the market your very promising DACs. I should have been in Guangdong few weeks ago, but...
I hope I'll be there in July, and will be able to buy two or three of your LA-QXD1. I am in hurry to hear it too!

Reyer

Does qxd1 or sgd1 turns off automatically if nothing is playing for a while?

Get a hearing test

Damn didnt see this. Ill get this once its shipping. The 500 one is out of my range of hearing though. :D Ping me when its out please.

Ben1987

Audio Company
Good News!!!
Our SGD1 and LA-QXD1 have been successively shipped. As we are in a special period now, the purchase method I recommend is to directly contact our colleague @Sophia Ann who has been busy with offline orders and customer service. You can Send a message or Email her, of course, also you can apply for a discount.
More information:
Our Overseas Online Shop is being tested and is expected to open next week and our amazon store will open in Mid-May,2020.
Our Domestic Online Shop and Taobao customer service has been running. You can also send a message to @EMMA or Email her for purchase and discount.
We try our best to improve our customer service and have a nice day.

Last edited:

Habu

CB9F71D1-FC76-4B9B-8DD6-FD7E7A2909E0.png
D8E546E3-B752-4775-B338-6BE97E2E2B83.png

hyperknot

Yes, wanted to ask the same! If the volume control, bluetooth, firmware upgrade, etc. is not important, are they similar?

Also, if I'd like to run 15 meters of XLR cable from them, is there any difference between them? Lower impedance, different opamps, etc?

hyperknot

I honestly don't understand this whole USB-C addiction for USB 2.0 speeds. What does it give you at all?

On the other hand, it seriously limits cable lengths and also makes cables much more expensive. Most USB-C cables are no longer 1 meter. Cheap USB-B "printer" cables on the other hand can be bought in 15 or 25 meter length, possibly in active extended versions.

Since USB-B cables only need to work with USB 2.0 specs they offer much more flexibility for audio applications. I am personally very happy that the QXD1 has USB-B connector!

Top Bottom