• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Measurements of Soncoz LA-QXD1 Pre-production "Evolution of KTE Board"

mslim

This one looks good so can someone introduce to me a low cost preamp that’s has a good headphone amp also to pair with this??

Hint hint (to the developer) - please add on a competent headphone amp (6.3mm) with volume control to this design.
Thx.

Tks

Major Contributor
This one looks good so can someone introduce to me a low cost preamp that’s has a good headphone amp also to pair with this??

Hint hint (to the developer) - please add on a competent headphone amp (6.3mm) with volume control to this design.
Thx.

Two choices, (though the second isn't released yet).

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...ents-of-new-jds-labs-atom-headphone-amp.5262/

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...of-topping-a90-headphone-amp-prototype.11946/

poimandres

Looking forward to the release Ben. Any updates on the release date or price? Will it be available directly on Amazon?

maxxevv

Major Contributor
LA-QXD1 CNC Structure Optimization
We are considering customizing different appearance colors.
What color would you like?
Hmm... The latest trend of prismatic/ chameleon paint schemes? :p

porotikos

Brushed silver, and of course black, seem solid choices :)

Maybe you can make a LTD 'Gold' one :D
have to agree on that. i would get a black one. matches all my gear.
can i again ask @Ben1987 to look into selling platforms. selling from amazon, doesnt mean anything if amazon is not fulfilling ths shipment or if the seller doesnt send from europe. sending from china (through amazon platform) guarantees customs expenses which will be huge for an expensive product. selling through amazon and gearbest would be amazing as long as priority direct mail is provided. usually banggood offers that. it is tracked it arrives first to belgium or holland in europe, where it is cleared in customs and then it is sent to rest of the countries. this way europeans dont pay customs. this is a safe choice i have used for many many many china purchases. Ben please do not exclude us europeans, from your amazing products. i am eagerly waiting to get one and i know at least one more friend of mine that is willing to spend to get one too. thank you so very much

Top Bottom