• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Measurements of Dynaudio contour i?

chelgrian

Does anyone know of any measurements of Dynaudio Contour i series speakers? These seem to be the design after they started using measurement in an anechoic chamber.

I'm investigating moving away from some vintage Ruarks designed before anyone was doing any computer aided measurements. Although I'd be quite interested in finding out how badly the Ruarks measure.

The obvious other contenders are KEF reference and Revel PerformaBe.

I do wonder if the Reference are about to be replaced as they are listed as 'sold out' on KEF's uk website.

jonfitch

I think Dynaudio never sent out their MK2 Confidence series to be measured either, I wonder if its a mutual lack of interest between publications and some manufacturers to measure refreshes.

The M126BE is half the size of the Contour 20 and Reference 1 though, so you might want to consider adding a sub to make the comparison more fair.

Top Bottom