• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Measurement Suggestion: Audio Packs

fred.camera

I tried to see if there were any measurements for wireless audio packs used in ENG, EFP, and Live Music productions.

For example, I use Sennheiser g3 system, and it seems both of my pairs have pretty poor circuitry (?) given the amount of fuzz/noise that they transmit.

OP
F

fred.camera

Given how recent events have slowed my work down, I'd be happy to send a pair of my g3 packs to get you started. I feel they're among the most common pack.

How would I go about doing this?

yaoyaotiger

But we can not use this site account always, so if you have personal email address so we can contact you anytime, pls tell us so we can talk each other

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
But we can not use this site account always, so if you have personal email address so we can contact you anytime, pls tell us so we can talk each other
Please message @amirm directly if you want to start a conversation about measuring devices.

Top Bottom