• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Measurement Equiptment?

March Audio

Master Contributor
Audio Company
Thanks for all the replies. I have to admit, I like the flexibility of the Scarlett 2i2 for some possible future project ideas. I also have a Topping d30 and d10 kicking around, so that would clean up the 8kHz spikes on the DAC side of things. Though I must admit, the QA401 scratches my test equipment itch. That said it's running at $450 whereas the Scarlett is $150 from amazon. I'm thinking it's best to go the middle road until I hit the limits of my test gear, and I'm pretty sure my amps won't be near that.

I have an older Bitscope 120 (http://www.bitscope.com/product/BS120/). I think I've only used like 10% of it's capabilities. I don't need it very often, but when I do, nothing will substitute. I just realized I'm having an intermittent problem with a internet remote I built for my AC and I should wire it up and try and capture it failing in action.

Hi Chris, dont know if you are interested but I might be changing tack with my measurement kit, so I may be selling my QA401 in the very near future and / or my Motu 8A. I will know for sure after the weekend.

andreasmaaan

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I have just received a Motu Ultralite MK4 so will be performing measurements over the weekend and seeing how it stacks up against my 8A.

Will be very interested to see how this measures, as it's my friend's Ultralite Mk4 that I have on long-term loan atm.

Top Bottom