• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Maxwell's Equations and the Speed of Light

carlosmante

Pretty sure I know what makes a bybee work. There is a third spin component (or vector).
It could be biological or - I don't know yet.
Has been around since the 1950s or so but was not applied as the in bybee hifi products.
Your post has been approved by the Audiophile Spin Doctor.

scott wurcer

Major Contributor
Audio Luminary
Technical Expert
Pretty sure I know what makes a bybee work. There is a third spin component (or vector).
It could be biological or - I don't know yet.
Has been around since the 1950s or so but was not applied as the in bybee hifi products.

I'm afraid there is nothing there but whatever the kids are putting together at the kitchen table.

sergeauckland

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Tis a favourite project of mine
A new value to pi to assign
I would set it at three
as it's easier, you see
than 3.14159

thefsb

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Good stuff. But how can I use this information to make obscenely priced speaker wire to sell to audiophiles?
I can't think of how. But it's easy to use it in marketing of speaker cable. Scientific-sounding technobabble is the name of the game.

Xombul

Forum Donor
Before I saw the video, I thought Maxwell was the inventor of the instant coffee...

According to Leibnitz: pi= 4/1-4/3+4/5-4/7+4/9 +.... (you just need to be patient to get the result)

Top Bottom