• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Matrix Audio X-SABRE 3 DAC/Streamer Official Thread

OP
enricoclaudio

enricoclaudio

Major Contributor
Audio Company

Charlie

Still impossible to find the music on my nas synology by Ma remote application on android, it does not work. However, it works on iPad. This bug needs to be fixed.

Charlie

with the new update you have to enter your qobuz codes. It shows an error message on Android but it works on iPad. I can no longer use ma remote... back to bubble upnp. We must fix these bugs with Android !!

OP
enricoclaudio

enricoclaudio

Major Contributor
Audio Company
It works for me with iPhone 14 Pro Max and iPad Air M1.

ICantHearYou

all i ever use my MA remote for is firmware updates. It works great for that. Otherwise use Roon for playing music on the X-Sabre3

Charlie

Since the last update, I hear two small consecutive "slaps" when the xsabre wakes up after a long time. Anyone have this problem?

officialsm

A question about x-sabre 3. Do you know if design is balanced or not? Using xlr i will have a full balanced output?

officialsm

officialsm

Someone did some tests on filters? Which one the best to use for you?

Hobbit66

Good evening

I tried to make a firmware update of my Matrix Audio X-Sabre 3 this afternoon and after the firmware update it got stuck :(

It says "Please wait"

Then I get a short Update bar and then the Message

"Firmware verification failed please try again"

There is no way to get any acces with my remote control to the Sabre 3

Any help is highly appreciated

Is there some restore to factory settings hot key or what can I do?

Thank you and kind regards
Christian

OP
enricoclaudio

enricoclaudio

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Good evening

I tried to make a firmware update of my Matrix Audio X-Sabre 3 this afternoon and after the firmware update it got stuck :(

It says "Please wait"

Then I get a short Update bar and then the Message

"Firmware verification failed please try again"

There is no way to get any acces with my remote control to the Sabre 3

Any help is highly appreciated

Is there some restore to factory settings hot key or what can I do?

Thank you and kind regards
Christian
Unplug power cord, wait 1 min and plug it back. After that, you should be fine. Then try the firmware update again.

Hobbit66

Unplug power cord, wait 1 min and plug it back. After that, you should be fine. Then try the firmware update again.

Thank you. I unplugged the cord for 15 minutes. Afterwards same error. I habe no access to settings. The power button is glowing but does not react on pressing.

To me it seems that the update has been downloaded. After the reboot it tries to install ist but then suddenly aborts the installation.

Kind regards

Last edited:

Goodfellas27

Thank you. I unplugged the cord for 15 minutes. Afterwards same error. I habe no access to settings. The power button is glowing but does not react on pressing.

To me it seems that the update has been downloaded. After the reboot it tries to install ist but then suddenly aborts the installation.

Kind regards
@MatrixAudio , could probably help you tshoot

Top Bottom