• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Matrix Audio - U.S. Dealer

suttondesign

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I'm super happy to announce that my Austin, TX dealership, Nice Cans (www.nice-cans.com), is set to begin handling Matrix Audio shortly. I reached out to them while they were in the midst of Can Jam, and while I couldn't go out and meet them in person, they got right back to me once they saw the level of interest at the show.

To date, I've been working with U.S. forum members on sales of RME, Benchmark, Audeze, and Aerial Acoustics. Given the extraordinary performance of both those established lines and the innovative new lines from China, I'm excited to be able to offer Matrix Audio. I've only just gotten word on this from Matrix Audio and will be following up in the coming days, but let me know if you have a specific product interest. I work hard to get people into these products, and it's gratifying to be able to work with sympathetic members of this illustrious forum!

I'd really like to get the Topping line, too, slotted at lower price points, because those products are really impressive. I run one in a tertiary system, and it's perfect for the application. That said, I'm not sure if the overhead associated with the lower price points (and thus lower margins) on those makes that realistic for a full-time lawyer who runs a headphone shop on the side for fun and profit. We'll see. On the bright side, those little Topping D50's don't take up much room! Drop me a line if you have thoughts on that. I'm trying to focus on a few essential, super-high-performance lines and nothing else.

OP
S

suttondesign

Forum Donor
I am able to take orders now, BTW. Just get in touch.
I am ordering two X-SABRE PRO (MQA) DACs right now. I expect they will sell quickly given the new review by Amir.

Last edited:

GTsmokeya84

Forum Donor
I guess I will ask here, I am searching for Planar headphones. I prefer warm more "natural" sound. I do not want to spend more than 500-600 for a pair so keeping that in mind what do you recommend? They would be powered by a SMSL SH-8 run by a SMSL SU-8 v.2 I hear good things about Audeze but I also read mixed things and hard to tell online with average person reviews who knows what they are talking about.

Appreciate the help and thank you.

OP
S

suttondesign

Forum Donor
I can get so close to getting you into Audeze LCD-2 classics. You should contact me.

GTsmokeya84

Forum Donor
Thank you, I will look into that model and when I'm ready if its the one I want I will contact you direct. Appreciate the help!

Top Bottom