• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 2 for sale, like new condition

TimF

Forum Donor
For sale: Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 2 DAC and headphone amplifier. Small scale, desktop size, quality DAC and headphone amplifier that can process high resolution PCM audio files, and DSD and DXD files. Includes preamp function and amplification. Can be connected directly to amplifier with no need for separate pre-amplifier. Volume control can be done in the MATRIX Mini.

Substantial aluminum chassis. On the front panel is a headphone output. Digital inputs include: USB, TosLink optical, S/PDIF coaxial, XLR AES/EBU, and Bluetooth. Analog outputs include: RCA and XLR. Also, remote control (aluminum), power cable, manual, original box and packaging, Bluetooth antenna, USB cable. Original retail $560. Size 8” wide, 6.5” deep, 1.75” tall. Box measures: 10” x 14” x 3”. Weight of unit: 2 lb. 14 onces. Like new condition. $325 plus buyer pays shipping. email me at [email protected].

Top Bottom