• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Master Index of Measurement Comparison Charts

pozz

Patreon Donor
Editor
Reserved.

Thank you very much for your statistics and finishing, for the convenience of everyone.
Faithful thanks, again.

M00ndancer

Patreon Donor
Fantastic work!

Thanks for this. I feel like this sort of organization is missing on these forums.

I doubt you can do anything about it (because you might not have direct access to the data) but a graph like SINAD per $$ would be interesting to see. Or perhaps $$ per SINAD for fun to really show off how expensive things get. I'm a simple minded user. I don't know anything about many of those products on the list but at a quick glance using SINAD per $$ I can get purchase recommendations on a budget for further research.

pozz

Patreon Donor
Editor
Thanks for this. I feel like this sort of organization is missing on these forums.

I doubt you can do anything about it (because you might not have direct access to the data) but a graph like SINAD per $$ would be interesting to see. Or perhaps $$ per SINAD for fun to really show off how expensive things get. I'm a simple minded user. I don't know anything about many of those products on the list but at a quick glance using SINAD per $$ I can get purchase recommendations on a budget for further research.
Ah, I wouldn't want to take it in that direction. I mostly look at the reviews like quick lessons or demonstrations. Tracking the reasoning when the finger is pointed at the DAC chip, the output stage, the power supply, the inadequate filter, and linking those to measured results, is really interesting.

I'm glad you found this thread useful overall, though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom