• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master Index for Audio Hardware Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)

August

Well done @pozz , thank you very much for your work and helped us to read the forum better. Of course, there are our unwavering @amirm and other content creators, thank you.:)

m8o

Forum Donor
The new approach is awesome. I'll agree.

Just one unintended consequence... to find newest updates one needs to scan the whole thread, edit: I meant OP; and that's after going to the bottom of the OP first to read the last update date ... so one doesn't waste time looking for updates when there are none.

A note of the last update date & time and the section (not even naming what it was, as that will be evident once one scrolls to the section) would be super usefulness for people that have this page bookmarked and check here first... is all that I'm saying. ;)

Last edited:

noel_fs

The new approach is awesome. I'll agree.

Just one unintended consequence... to find newest updates one needs to scan the whole thread; and that's after going to the bottom of the OP first to read the last update date ... so one doesn't waste time looking for updates when there are none.

A note of the last update date & time and the section (not even naming what it was, as that will be evident once one scrolls to the section) would be super usefulness for people that have this page bookmarked and check here first... is all that I'm saying. ;)
to find the latest updates go to homepage, this thread doesnt seem to be updated very regularly

this is more intented to use control-f when you already know what you already know what you are looking for

m8o

Forum Donor
to find the latest updates go to homepage, this thread doesnt seem to be updated very regularly

Doesn't work so well tho if you use you phablet (a Note 8 here) thus mobile UX for 99% of your social media and forum interaction. There is a list of 5 most recently updated threads, and that's it. It's pure chance that any are new reviews. Good chance when it's new, sure. But there are also a lot of other threads on fire, so chance nonetheless

noel_fs

Doesn't work so well tho if you use you phablet (a Note 8 here) thus mobile UX for 99% of your social media and forum interaction. There is a list of 5 most recently updated threads, and that's it. It's pure chance that any are new reviews. Good chance when it's new, sure. But there are also a lot of other threads on fire, so chance nonetheless
switch to pc ui

flipflop

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I found a few mistakes in the newly organized list:
The correct date is 13 February 2018.

These are pure amps, not DAC/amps.

Likewise, pure DACs, not DAC/amps.

This review might belong in the '“Thumb Drive” DACs' category instead of 'Desktop DAC/Amps'.

Refers to the review of Massdrop x Grace Design SDAC.

zermak

Suggestion. Can't you make like a Google list (sheet or doc; or similar from a different platform) so anyone (or a few with access to it) can help keeping it update and so on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom