• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

SMSL-Mandy

Audio Company
The SMSL SP200 THX888 Headphone Amp in discount, only 219.99.
This technology allows for the highest fidelity with extreme output power and ultra-low crosstalk. This amp is versatile and can be used to drive a variety of headsets including those that have high impedance, require high current, or need high sensitivity.
Link: SP200

Last edited:

HorizonsEdge

The SMSL SP200 THX888 Headphone Amp in discount, only 219.99.
This technology allows for the highest fidelity with extreme output power and ultra-low crosstalk. This amp is versatile and can be used to drive a variety of headsets including those that have high impedance, require high current, or need high sensitivity.

Link removed due to detection of Virus.

ESET virus software reports

This web page contains potentially dangerous content. Threat: HTML/ScrInject.B trojan

Last edited by a moderator:

AdamG

Proving your point makes it “Science”.
Forum Donor
Thread notice: Please get back on topic. Off topic posts deleted. All posts must be related to specific Deals previously posted or discovered.

Carry on….

Last edited:

Kal Rubinson

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Forum Donor

AlexanderM

Looks good but there’s only one available.
I didn't realize "low stock" meant only 1, otherwise I would not have posted it. I did think to myself, how many could they have, but didn't think it would only be 1, yikes.

beefkabob

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Possibly could call them up and swing a deal. I think their margins are pretty crazily high.

dmac6419

Major Contributor
Top Bottom