• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

AlexanderM

Looks like Emotiva is also coming out with a Sub, it's not on the site but just saw a picture of it in an advertisement on the site.

hmscott

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Roku looks like they are having an inventory clearance of the Roku Ultra - the "standard" sales price was $99 for the longest time everywhere, not only on Roku's site, Amazon, eBay sellers have also discounted - maybe a new flagship Roku for Summer 2021?

The Roku Ultra sale says: "While supplies last"

Sale $69.99 was $99.99 Save $30
Offer ends 5/29/2021. While supplies last.
https://www.roku.com/products/roku-ultra

Or, is this huge price drop only a temporary reduction for "Prime Day"?

IDK, we've already had 2 annual "Ultra" models, the Ultra for 2019 and the Ultra for 2020, will there be a third new Roku Ultra for 2021? :)

Last edited:

Kachda

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Just saw this at SVS outlet:
1621954623766.png

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I was just wondering: wouldn't be more relevant to create a Master deal thread for each region (North America, Europe, Asia, Global)?

I have the feeling that many readers here would get a lot of frustration depending on where they leave and the other way around...

For instance: I'm sad to see the JBL Studio series back in stock since I would never be able to order them and on the other hand, I find that Triangle BR08 at 800$ a joke as a "deal". Whatever: you know what I mean...;)

Top Bottom