• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

MacCali

Major Contributor
The A190 has two 8" drivers and is $600 a pair! If this measures as good as the littler A130, I don't know if there is a better deal on the planet!
Are you sure it's 8" woofers? they dont look 8" and I was looking to find the driver size and I dont see it.

Audiozombic

open box SUNDARA at $289 in HIFIMAN store with coupon code "Limited10"
https://store.hifiman.com/clearance-sales
1620722222258.png

stunta

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The A190 is "a no-brainer of a bargain" even at full msrp if you believe the review from The Absolute Sound:

https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/jbl-stage-a190-loudspeaker
The only useful thing I got out of that review was this:

The frequency response graph that JBL shared with me at my request pretty much matched what I was hearing—a bit of midrange underlining and shallow, short troughs around the crossover points of 1.4 and 2kHz.

I wish the reviewer would have shared the graph.

GGroch

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
ADD: Code is not working now. I will update if that changes.

The Lavaudio DS600 DAC/Bluetooth w/remote in black is $125 on Amazon after coupon code 9B4VS4RJ Normally $200-$220.

Tested well by Amirm, this new v2 claims slightly improved specs. I do not think the coupon works on the silver color.

Very pleased with mine. The headphone jack works but is just for emergencies. The rest performs great for me. Seems well constructed. Driver is now legit not "Eval" as was mentioned in his test.

Last edited:

Kachda

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
The Lavaudio DS600 DAC/Bluetooth w/remote in black is $125 on Amazon after coupon code 9B4VS4RJ Normally $200-$220.

Tested well by Amirm, this new v2 claims slightly improved specs. I do not think the coupon works on the silver color.

Very pleased with mine. The headphone jack works but is just for emergencies. The rest performs great for me. Seems well constructed. Driver is now legit not "Eval" as was mentioned in his test.
I get a code not valid message

ROOSKIE

Major Contributor

MacCali

Major Contributor

HorizonsEdge

Top Bottom