• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
Active Bookshelf (for US buyers):
Yamaha HS8 (White)
Usually US$370/ea. Now on sale for US$350/ea on amazon.com (lowest price in last year). Last time it was on sale was back in May.
Black colour is not in stock on amazon...but I think white colour is gorgeous!

Sweetwater also dropped it's price to match the sale.

Last edited:

ROOSKIE

Major Contributor

SloPoke

Forum Donor
Tidal HiFi 1 Year Subscription at through Best Buy

Best Buy are selling a year subscription to Tidal HiFi (HiFi is the highest level, higher than Tidal "Premium")

Tidal HiFi subscription normally costs $20/month. Best Buy have it for $119 for the year,...and today I see there's a further $30 off that, so $90 for a year of Tidal HiFi.

I had an account that just expired and as an existing Tidal customer with an already established account, I was able to purchase (for $90) this and add to my account with no problem.

Only account change is that if I look at my subscription in the Tidal app settings, it refers me to Best Buy for subscription status - billing and renewal will go through Best Buy, I think.

Is probably a deal on Tidal Premium level subscription too...

shwncnnlly

Forum Donor
I think this is a good deal. I am not into iems that much, but I read a couple subjective reviews where these were considered the best iems(YMMV).
Shure SE846 Sound-Isolating Earphones with Bluetooth 5.0 and Wired Accessory Cables (Clear)
Usually 900 to 1k, to about 550 USD.

bh photo video - shure 846 iems (color: clear)
bh photo video - shure 846 iems (color: black)

The other two colors are 1k still, which is odd to me that they would do that.

Lasts ~15 hours from this posting.

MZKM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Same price as the Blade 2 on their site, hmm...

I think they said the Meta material update will go upstream, meaning the flagships will get it last, so it’s likely not reviving up for a refresh anytime soon. The Blade line should get a revamp though, they need to lower the crossover point as the side woofers are playing too high, causing this:
fr_456075.gif

shwncnnlly

Forum Donor
This one has me scratching my head. I emailed the source company about the newegg listing. If the title and picture are correct it is a good deal, I think.

A pair(2) of Beyerdynamic DT 1990s with accessories for each for 600 USD. One headset usually is between 450 and 600 USD so about 33% to 50% off.

A Pair(2) Beyerdynamic DT1990s - Newegg

The description and overview says 2 DT 1770s, which I don't believe are as sought after. This listing kinda seems like an error or too good to be true to me so I wouldn't pull the trigger on it until the email or question on the listing is answered.

Edited to clarify the listing is for 2 headsets for effectively the normal one headset price. My usage of the word pair was confusing to me when I reread this.

Last edited:

dmac6419

Major Contributor
This one has me scratching my head. I emailed the source company about the newegg listing. If the title and picture are correct it is a good deal, I think.

A pair of Beyerdynamic DT 1990s with accessories for each for 600 USD. One pair usually is between 450 and 600 USD so about 33% to 50% off.

The description and overview says 2 DT 1770s, which I don't believe are as sought after. This listing kinda seems like an error or too good to be true to me so I wouldn't pull the trigger on it until the email or question on the listing is answered.
@ pairs of cables probably

frogmeat69

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor

A pair(2) of Beyerdynamic DT 1990s with accessories for each for 600 USD. One headset usually is between 450 and 600 USD so about 33% to 50% off.

Edited to clarify the listing is for 2 headsets for effectively the normal one headset price. My usage of the word pair was confusing to me when I reread this.
And they are sold out.

Top Bottom