• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

GGroch

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Good price on a cheap Bluetooth Class D speaker amp on Amazon: the 1Mii B08 Bluetooth 5.0 w/ Aptx HD is $41.24 after coupon code: 45YGNWBV . I do not think the coupon is good for much longer. Normal price is $75

1Mii is one of the somewhat reputable cheap Bluetooth brands. Interesting features include L/R Preamp out, and optical & coax OUT. 3.5mm analog In, bass & treble, plus Aptx HD. They claim 50 WPC with no distortion or other parameters. I'd love to see a test...as it seems a pretty useful device.

Last edited:

GGroch

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Don't look now but the Studio 530s are going for..............................279. Must...............resist...........resist.........the.........urge......o_O

$280 is for refurbished I think. The last time JBL ran a sale on the new ones they were $350...so decent discount below that. I have had very good luck with Harman refurbished stuff. They come with original new factory warranty.

Cahudson42

Major Contributor
Some Infinity are back 'on sale', unfortunately not as low as last time.
The R263 towers are now $299 each. Last time $249. And $199 before that.
https://www.harmanaudio.com/infinity/REFERENCE+263.html

1597371913403.png

R152 bookshelf are $199 a pair. I believe a bit back they were around $136. Still, for nearfield use, worth considering.
1597371963570.png

Last edited:

Hemi-Demon

I wasn't going to post Focal Elegia deal at Adorama it came up again. But now they have dropped the price to $399. What a great headphone out that price.

Use the link at Slickdeals to get the promotional price

https://slickdeals.net/f/14272823-focal-elegia-closed-headphones-399-free-s-h

This is an amazing price for these. They need just a little eq boost in the low end, and they leak, so not really closed, but man for $400 there is no excuse for a new audio fan to buy these and enjoy.

raistlin65

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
This is an amazing price for these. They need just a little eq boost in the low end, and they leak, so not really closed, but man for $400 there is no excuse for a new audio fan to buy these and enjoy.

Or try the Dekoni sheepskin pads (non-feenstrated). Gives them a little more bass than the Elears. I had to EQ the subbass down just a touch with the Dekoni pads.

stren

Forum Donor

Yeah I jumped on these - Anyone have any eq presets to share or links to some (or measurements)?

LearningToSmile

I wasn't going to post Focal Elegia deal at Adorama it came up again. But now they have dropped the price to $399. What a great headphone out that price.
The recent discontinuation sales of Focals are a great deal, I love my $400 Elears. The Elegia is probably even better deal, since it includes the hard case. Now I'm just hoping there's a deal of this magnitude on the Clears in the future...

raistlin65

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The recent discontinuation sales of Focals are a great deal, I love my $400 Elears. The Elegia is probably even better deal, since it includes the hard case. Now I'm just hoping there's a deal of this magnitude on the Clears in the future...

I have both. I think the Elears are a little bit more resolving and, of course, have better soundstage. But there are also times that a closed headphone is just the much better choice for isolation.

In case anyone is interested, the Elegia are a little bass light compared to the Elears, but you can use EQ to boos that. Put on those Dekoni sheepskin pads I previously mentioned, and then they have a little more bass than the Elears.

jhaider

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Finally bit the bullet! Thanks!

FWIW, my review. I now use AirPods Pro for calls more often now, simply because they sync seamlessly to my personal devices and drown on house noises. If my office reopens I will go back to using iSines for calls. However, I bought the iSines and still love ‘em. I also later bought the BT Cipher but don’t listen to music over BT.

Top Bottom