• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

raistlin65

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Woooow Adorama has Focal Elegia closed headphones at 429 USD...!!! It makes 50% off...! Found it with slickdeals... too bad i don't live in the usa... Do someone know if there is a cheap, honest and reliable way to get reposts? (I live in New Caledonia...)

Last time they ran this deal, they ended it Monday morning. So jump on it if you want it.

If anyone has been on the fence about the Elegia because they are described as a little bass light, they do respond well to a little bit of bass boost. And then recently I got the Dekini sheepskin (non feenstrated) pads. This gave them a little more bass than my Elears.

raistlin65

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Woooow Adorama has Focal Elegia closed headphones at 429 USD...!!! It makes 50% off...! Found it with slickdeals... too bad i don't live in the usa... Do someone know if there is a cheap, honest and reliable way to get reposts? (I live in New Caledonia...)

There are forwarding services for making purchases like this and having it shipped internationally. I just don't know what they are since I live in the US.

VeerK

Last time they ran this deal, they ended it Monday morning. So jump on it if you want it.

If anyone has been on the fence about the Elegia because they are described as a little bass light, they do respond well to a little bit of bass boost. And then recently I got the Dekini sheepskin (non feenstrated) pads. This gave them a little more bass than my Elears.

This seems like the third or fourth time Adorama has had it at this price, does anyone know why the Elegias keep getting such a deep sale price cut?

Fifoumed

Forum Donor
There are forwarding services for making purchases like this and having it shipped internationally. I just don't know what they are since I live in the US.
For the time being I only found services that make the shipped headphones as expensive as the full price... Maybe these kind of services are only worth for big or expensive stuffs... I'll keep on having a look.

I shared this in the X4700H thread, but thought it worth mentioning here with the new models out. Over at AVS, they have been discussing Denon's trade-in program for the X6700H and X8500H. If you have a Denon from the last five years and have the receipt, you may be able to get a substantial credit towards one of those models. You have to call in. The website hasn't been updated to reflect the program.

The discussion starts here and has been going on for a day or so: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-r...s-thread-faq-posts-1-8-a-69.html#post59976484
It works! Just got a nice discount on a X4700H! :D (3-4 weeks expected to ship though because of the usual production delays these days)

raistlin65

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
It works! Just got a nice discount on a X4700H! :D (3-4 weeks expected to ship though because of the usual production delays these days)

I'm jealous. I didn't find about it until after I got my X4700H, and I had an X4200W that they might have given me a little discount on.

Instead, I get the joy of dealing with Craigslist to recoup some of my money. lol

RickSanchez

Major Contributor
Cartographer
Courtesy of @VeerK (from the Topping L30 thread):
"Apos seems to have a nice discount for the E30+L30+RCA interconnects, not bad for a world-class SE setup."

https://apos.audio/collections/bran...ping-l30-headphone-amp?variant=32364894388298

You just need to select the combo -- either black or silver -- in the dropdown.

1596025315658.png

RickSanchez

Major Contributor
Cartographer

SimpleTheater

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor

SigFig

Newegg has the Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO headphones for sale at $479 US. (Reg MSRP is listed as $657 but I don't know if that's accurate.) This is a one-day sale only, just for Friday August 7th.

I've picked up my library of Beyerdynamics and AKGs from Thomann. Their standard prices are frequently better than US sale prices by a good margin.
https://www.thomannmusic.com/beyerdynamic_dt_1990_pro_250_ohms.htm

Top Bottom