• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

estuardo4

Amazon also has the Topping DX3 Pro with a 20% discount. Hopefully all are working as they should.

Daverz

Major Contributor
I haven't been impressed with Prime Day for audio gear. I did get a rice cooker, which will hopefully keep me from burning rice when I get lost in the music.

Veri

Master Contributor
SDAC Balanced just dropped in-stock https://drop.com/buy/massdrop-x-grace-design-standard-dac-balanced

The next cheapest XLR-out DAC, being slightly cheaper than SMSL SU-8. AKM, so no ESS IMD hump. But no ASR review (yet). But it's Grace Design, they measure their stuff so I'm sure it'll be more than decent :) In-house THD:
Xqitq4b.png

Last edited:

hrbngr

I was on the request list for the Grace balanced DAC since last year, so in for one. I hope that Amir gets a test unit before the 30 day return guarantee runs out so that it's performance can be confirmed while still having the option to return. $150 price is nice and I do already have the 789 amp, so at least they will look nice together. Currently own the su8. Doubt I'll be able to hear the difference on the HD 6xx and 58x between them

mi-fu

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
$150 for a balanced DAC seems to be very reasonable. It is one of the DACs I would like to see ASR measurement too.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)

hrbngr

Nice discount! Did you have a credit? I tried buying another but no discount--and no options that reduce the price.

maxxevv

Major Contributor
OK, I just purchased it. It gave me a $40 discount. At the risk of looking a gift horse in the mouth :), anyone know why?

You have some purchase or referral credit with them.

I have about US$50 in there too.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Top Bottom