• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

MacCali

Major Contributor
Post by @fieldcar post #4163 2 pages back, for Best Buy clearance prices just dropped again. This is the third time.

Prices are over 50% off on most items and open box is basically free lol

Last edited:

MacCali

Major Contributor
If only you are lucky enough to find stock
Yea in my area seems like Kef is readily available. I bought two pairs of open box height speakers and just got two brand new ones for less than the open box price.

Also got some rear surrounds which are pretty small but honestly good enough and perfect for my tiny room, they can hang from the wall.

IAtaman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Received this in the inbox recently, good discount on some discontinued Hidzs products. S9Pro $79 for example, S8 is $69.

gegegege

Yea in my area seems like Kef is readily available. I bought two pairs of open box height speakers and just got two brand new ones for less than the open box price.

Also got some rear surrounds which are pretty small but honestly good enough and perfect for my tiny room, they can hang from the wall.
You are a lucky man!

thegeton

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Ditto. I've bought several Apos Certified products and have had no issues- looked like new, new packaging with all accessories, etc.

Same here. Happy.

AlexanderM

For Canada, I do believe this is $700.00 pair, these are $998.00 each at BestBuy.ca.

MacCali

Major Contributor
For Canada, I do believe this is $700.00 pair, these are $998.00 each at BestBuy.ca.

They are still selling this o.o

Blorg

Sennheiser IE 600 down from $799 to $349 (US only) direct from Sennheiser:

just1n

Forum Donor
Post by @fieldcar post #4163 2 pages back, for Best Buy clearance prices just dropped again. This is the third time.

Prices are over 50% off on most items and open box is basically free lol

Just ordered two pairs of R8A to wall mount as height speakers for 2/3 the cost of a single pair of the meta version. Was originally looking at the Arendal heights, but now have an all KEF system matching the 5ea R3s. Thank you for the alert!

Really looking forward to using Auro3D upmixer. Shame to have all these speakers and be limited to two channel.

Blorg

Must have been a mistake. They're 699 now.
Yes, very possibly, it was a big discount. They were $349 for a few hours at least. I posted it on Reddit as well, several people got them at $349, hopefully they'll honor the price.

https://www.reddit.com/r/headphones/comments/141c1hf
SrdY0Ix.png

Reactions: GPJ

Jasperous

Yes, very possibly, it was a big discount. They were $349 for a few hours at least. I posted it on Reddit as well, several people got them at $349, hopefully they'll honor the price.

https://www.reddit.com/r/headphones/comments/141c1hf
SrdY0Ix.png
Here's the question... are they any good? I would love a nice light pair to replace my old CA Vegas. I only keep them because they are the only ones that I don't feel them when I'm laying down in bed. I can't be the only person that uses IEMs in bed.

Blorg

Here's the question... are they any good? I would love a nice light pair to replace my old CA Vegas. I only keep them because they are the only ones that I don't feel them when I'm laying down in bed. I can't be the only person that uses IEMs in bed.
They are good, and the fit is excellent. Whether they are $700 good is another question, they are certainly $349 good. For $149 the IE200 is quite similar, particularly if you use different tips or wrap/seal the nozzle to defeat the bass leak gimmick. Fit on that is identical. I don't think the IE200 is quite as good as the IE600 but it's 1/4 of the price. I use SoftEars UC on the IE200, they are good.
1686041734984.png

Attachments

• 1686041775146.png
    1686041775146.png
    129.8 KB · Views: 24

MacCali

Major Contributor
Just ordered two pairs of R8A to wall mount as height speakers for 2/3 the cost of a single pair of the meta version. Was originally looking at the Arendal heights, but now have an all KEF system matching the 5ea R3s. Thank you for the alert!

Really looking forward to using Auro3D upmixer. Shame to have all these speakers and be limited to two channel.
Yea indeed, I was going to get the SVS height speakers, but honestly with Amir’s review of the in wall and Erin’s review and clearly the price I just grabbed these. They are definitely not bad at all, and I think I can easily cut them off at 120 hz with my processor but probably wouldn’t need too.

But just a heads up for you to improve the volume output with these speakers and cleanliness you should limit the low frequency. *Just in case you missed Erin’s written review. I would highly suggest reading it if you haven’t

gegegege

They are good, and the fit is excellent. Whether they are $700 good is another question, they are certainly $349 good. For $149 the IE200 is quite similar, particularly if you use different tips or wrap/seal the nozzle to defeat the bass leak gimmick. Fit on that is identical. I don't think the IE200 is quite as good as the IE600 but it's 1/4 of the price. I use SoftEars UC on the IE200, they are good.
View attachment 290536
How do they compare with the N5005 at $200?

just1n

Forum Donor
Yea indeed, I was going to get the SVS height speakers, but honestly with Amir’s review of the in wall and Erin’s review and clearly the price I just grabbed these. They are definitely not bad at all, and I think I can easily cut them off at 120 hz with my processor but probably wouldn’t need too.

But just a heads up for you to improve the volume output with these speakers and cleanliness you should limit the low frequency. *Just in case you missed Erin’s written review. I would highly suggest reading it if you haven’t
I’ll be putting the crossover relatively high. 120-150hz depending on how they measure in REW. They come tomorrow so I’ll be able to mount and play with them over the weekend.

Top Bottom