• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Going to take the weekend off from shopping, and things change quick on the secondary market. Here's the current used deals on Amazon worth the discount.

Topping A50S headphone amplifier $82

FiiO K9Pro Amplifier/DAC
$700 ES9038Pro version
$679 AK4499 version

Topping L50 NFCA Headphone Amplifier (black) $115

Topping MX5 $254 (great replacement for a Soundblaster X7)

Topping D90SE $764 (black) $719 (silver)

Topping DX5 $233 (black) The silver one sold and went out of stock as I was typing this...it's a great price.

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hart Cables 15 percent off coupon code is KWIO

I just used it and it works, got the Hifiman touch of grey multi-kit and 3.5mm cable to match. Now I can test any amplifier that comes in without keeping a rack of test cables hanging around. I think it'll be a couple of weeks, but they have IEM cables with the same quick connect on pre-order, so it'll work with those too. Those coupon sites are usually a waste of time, but got lucky on this one.

frogmeat69

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor

I just used it and it works, got the Hifiman touch of grey multi-kit and 3.5mm cable to match. Now I can test any amplifier that comes in without keeping a rack of test cables hanging around. I think it'll be a couple of weeks, but they have IEM cables with the same quick connect on pre-order, so it'll work with those too. Those coupon sites are usually a waste of time, but got lucky on this one.
Great cables.

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Beware the IEM detachable cables-I ordered a pair and found them so short they strangled me when trying to use them. Too thick and fluffy, won't stay curled around my ears and just not right. Great idea-poor execution.

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Beware the IEM detachable cables-I ordered a pair and found them so short they strangled me when trying to use them. Too thick and fluffy, won't stay curled around my ears and just not right. Great idea-poor execution.
I'll check cable length, thanks. I had one pair where the splitter was so short it was like wearing an 18 inch necklace. Had to wear them behind me to avoid gagging..

frogmeat69

Forum Donor
That's good to know, thanks. I only have experience with cables for my over-ear headphones.

Kachda

Forum Donor
Kef r11 (non meta) for $1500 each. Incredible price I think

ROOSKIE

Major Contributor

I noticed the R7's are well priced as well @$1k each, $2k a pair.

Kachda

Forum Donor

R7 for $999 each

Kachda

Forum Donor
I noticed the R7's are well priced as well @$1k each, $2k a pair.
You beat me to it.

gegegege

R7 for $999 each

Incredible deal, I ordered a pair despite owning the R3 already!

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The current list of stuff, used condition so I try to post frequently to keep up with it (I shop for a business anyway so it's not much trouble).

SMSL PO100 AK AK4493S MQA DAC $62.99 or 15 percent coupon for a new one

Topping A30 Pro (black) Used like new $179

Topping D30 Pro (black) used $200 discontinued and new prices on ebay for these have jumped for remaining inventory.

Topping L30II $126 if you have IEM's get one of these, they are kingpin for silent noise floor.

Topping DX5 $233

A few places to mention if you want to do some bargain hunting:

Best Buy clearance center is worth checking sometimes, it's got a local search to find yours

Crutchfield has one also

Sennheiser Outlet has their warranty on stuff

Drop Refurbished has more stuff after a sale or holiday with returns, not much currently

Rtings has the stuff they do reviews on

Audio Mart has some things worth getting sometimes

Creative Labs if you need a G6 with warranty for $79 with shipping, they're back in stock

MaxBuck

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Holy cow.

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Quick update with these that just showed up:

Topping A90 (black) $299.
Used acceptable which means the box might have stickers, but every item I get in that condition is great, but the box might need some tape to fix. I have both the A90 and discrete currently and they both sound amazing. Not of a fan of the dot matrix display on the discrete I'm listening to now, personal preference I guess.

SMSL SH-9 $198
I used one for a daily driver for a month and it was really fun.

MacCali

Major Contributor
Definitive D15 pair 849 on Adorama

Seems like the market is at a stand still. Everything keeps getting cheaper and cheaper. Best Buy did the same crap

*on discontinued

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
Just got the email from HSU subwoofers:

And...to celebrate 30 years in business, we are doing something special. For the next 30 days, we are offering 2 things to our customers:
1) A call from me with personalized speaker & sub placement recs
2) $100 dollars off any purchases over $1000 for the first 100 customers (while stocks last)
Use discount code:
30years

Last edited:

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
All things this time are used condition.

SMSL DO200 MKII MQA DAC $281

SMSL DO100 USB DAC $155

Topping L30II $124

Topping E30II $111

If you get the stack, I put one together last month with these six inch 12AWG cables for $12.59 for a stealthy look (I used a black sharpie on the lettering too).

Topping D10s DAC $80

S.M.S.L SH-9 Headphone Amplifier $193

Reactions: GPJ
Top Bottom