• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

AlexanderM

AVR specials at Crutchfield.

Onkyo NR7100 with DIRAC, $300 off, $999.

Onkyo RZ50, $300 off, 1299.00

Denon 4700, $600 off, $1499

Marantx SR7015, $1000 off, $1999

MacCali

Major Contributor
I would suggest that anyone considering ordering from Apos take a look at this thread before ordering.

Changed physical location but didn't file required paperwork with California Secretary of State and an F rating from Better Business Bureau due to failure to respond to complaints.

Hmmmm to be honest I have had no issues with them, first off on price honoring they always respond fast. I bought my pre90 from them as well as a D30 and D70s dac, the pre90 had some issues with the remote. They sent me a brand new remote right away. The dac[30] had some kind of hissing issue, where for some reason it had this strange sound running in the background that you can hear with or without music, I returned it and they repaid me right away.

I did take a look at that previous thread, I mean seems like there's lazy people everywhere. May be still employed or fired, I have had no issues with any communication with them. Whether I had an issue or needed something they usually respond within 10 hours.

The only time I had a ~24 hour response was on a price match, and the item I wanted was no longer on sale at that point. But I did have a screen shot and notified them that their slow response is what caused the item to no longer be on sale and they still honored it even though there policy says the "sale" must be valid and current. Which was in context to previous price matches where they responded much more quickly.

I cant say my experience will be the same as yours or what others have encountered.

But if I ever did think or know that they have poor customer service I would not ever post a thread to put someone else through the same bs.

Edit: so far after reading every post on that thread I have not seen anything crazy. I recall when I asked how long would it take, as they would clearly not send me a brand new D30 that it would be 6-8 weeks cause it would need to go to topping. That's when I requested to just return it as it was still in the return window and just asked for my money back and said as soon as they received it they would issue the refund and that's what they did.

Last edited:

cavedriver

Addicted to Fun and Learning
AVR specials at Crutchfield.

Onkyo NR7100 with DIRAC, $300 off, $999.

Onkyo RZ50, $300 off, 1299.00

Denon 4700, $600 off, $1499

Marantx SR7015, $1000 off, $1999

Onkyo just limping along, with me waiting for that final death, wish they were better positioned to survive.

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Onkyo just limping along, with me waiting for that final death, wish they were better positioned to survive.
Why do you think that? They were bought by a big conglomerate so probably in better financial shape than they've been in many years. I believe they will be around as long as any other AVR manufacturer.

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
PHILIPS Fidelio X2HR
Used - Acceptable
$97.50
Amazon Warehouse

Topping D90SE Silver $500
Used - Acceptable
Fair warning, I've gotten six amplifiers and DACs in a row in protection mode from Aoshida HiFi-US. You're covered under Amazon returns, just don't get your hopes up.

S.M.S.L M200 $214
Used - Box Damage
Foresight Distributors via Amazon

Topping A90 Discrete $504
Used - Like New Moderate packaging damage observed during inspection.
Sold by Amazon Warehouse and Fulfilled by Amazon.

dr0ss

Yes, obviously a scam. Shipping center is in London, 'contact us' address is a 4-br house in Murfreesboro, TN. Home page pretends a connection to Home Depot.

yahrightthere

Not an awesome deal but not bad either @ $245.00, I've a EX5 that I paid $296 for, works well for my use case.
... / AUDIOPHILE / AMPS / TOPPING

TOPPING EX5 DAC/HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER​

$245
$349

V0u6v9mkRxiBKLlxDrN6_01.jpg

yahrightthere

Pyle 200W Wireless Bluetooth Home Stereo Amplifier $24.99
I've bought one and getting another because of the headphone jack has so much power. At this price with free Amazon shipping, it's ridiculous.
Bought the above Pyle, headphone jack is loose/faulty, never cared for 3.5 mm jacks too flimsy IMO. Kinda works when jack is set just right about half way in but it doesn't stay & sound cuts in & out, when seated fully no sound at all.
Depending on what reply I get from WOOT & Pyle I may open the unit & see if the jack is repairable as sometimes it just needs to be re-soldered, would rather a replacement but we'll see what happens.
Unfortunately I don't have a pair of passive speakers to try the amp & see how it works (will dig some up from some where), I know the bluetooth, USB, SD, coax, optical, line in all work, I don't have a mic to see if that works, but for 25 bucks it's hard to fault this unit.

Last edited:

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Bought the above Pyle, headphone jack is loose/faulty, never cared for 3.5 mm jacks too flimsy IMO. Kinda works when jack is set just right about half way in but it doesn't stay & sound cuts in & out, when seated fully no sound at all.
Depending on what reply I get from WOOT & Pyle I may open the unit & see if the jack is repairable as sometimes it just needs to be re-soldered, would rather a replacement but we'll see what happens.
Unfortunately I don't have a pair of passive speakers to try the amp & see how it works (will dig some up from some where), I know the bluetooth, USB, SD, coax, optical, line in all work, I don't have a mic to see if that works, but for 25 bucks it's hard to fault this unit.
Yes I got one that works, and the one that got here yesterday nothing from the headphone jack either. I sent it back since it was the only reason I got it. Should have hung on to the first one, but it sold quickly. Everything else was fine, bummer hearing it wasn't just a fluke now.

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
HIFIMAN Ananda-BT $613 Used like new from Amazon Warehouse

Hifiman Sundara $256- Good Amazon Warehouse

Sennheiser HD 650 $235 Used - Good reseller ARF Tech (never bought from them before)

Topping L30 II $118 Amazon Warehouse Used - Very Good
I have one with a E50 DAC on optical, with Truthear Crinnacle Zero IEM's for a daily driver, and wouldn't sell them for the world. Everyone should try that combination.

Topping L50 (silver) $127 Used - Very Good Hifi College which I've bought a lot of used stuff from and it always works.

Power Pop 23

Forum Donor
Linkplay's outlet store on Ebay is showing a 'refurbished' WiiM Pro for $99.99 USD and refurbished a WiiM Mini streamer for $62.99 USD

Smitty2k1

Linkplay's outlet store on Ebay is showing a 'refurbished' WiiM Pro for $99.99 USD and refurbished a WiiM Mini streamer for $62.99 USD

I had also received an email about upcoming Wiim Pro lightning deal on Amazon. Wonder if this will be the same price. I already have a Wiim Mini but tempted to get a Pro.

Freeway

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Just today the 1st until midnight, 10 percent additional off if you order using the Woot phone app. It gets shown at checkout, just today only though.

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Top Bottom