• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

fieldcar

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Monoprice has their dual 15" sub on sale (39% off) "Monolith by Monoprice M-215 Dual 15in THX Certified Ultra 2000-Watt Powered Subwoofer"
https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=38543
Its price is now less than the dual 12" (not on sale) version.
Great sub and with the sale, a very good deal but a beast in size
SAVE25 takes another $25 off for $1500 total.

spacevector

Forum Donor
Found the Ikea Symfonisk on sale today. Seems like they can be paired to form a stereo.
Sale price $170
List price $260
Price when Amir reviewed it $200

Price valid Mar 15, 2023 - May 29, 2023 or while supply lasts

May be getting discontinued?

ROOSKIE

Major Contributor
OSD Nero passive pair $119 @crutchfield

Smitty2k1

AKG Y600NC Wireless on sale for $59.99

Any experience with these? Was looking to buy a cheap headset for work. I was envisioning a closed back set with a little mic, but this seems to be even better, though I'd imagine the mic quality would be lacking but better than shouting into a laptop speaker for meetings.

fieldcar

Last edited:

andrewjohn007

Forum Donor
Any experience with these? Was looking to buy a cheap headset for work. I was envisioning a closed back set with a little mic, but this seems to be even better, though I'd imagine the mic quality would be lacking but better than shouting into a laptop speaker for meetings.
I confess I haven't used the mic at all, so I am unable to opine on its quality. I use them with an LG V30 (dedicated DAP) that I bought used at the Bezos Corner Store - for less than two bills, I've got a fantastic iPod replacement ($60 headphones and $99 LG V30). They are pretty comfortable IMHO, but of course several months ago I picked up a free pair of JBL Club 700BTs that came with a discounted pair of Studio 530s. The Club 700BTs remind me of the Adidas Adissage slides... An experience of physical pain so great that the Opus Dei would likely consider wearing either or both as atonement for one's sins.

The mic is a small 2mm opening on the front side of the left ear cup - no boom or extension to speak of. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

P.S. My son has the Razer Kraken Gaming Headset and absolutely loves it for COD, etc. The mic is on a small boom and they are so comfortable, I'm a little bit jelly. $69 retail on the Zon

ROOSKIE

Major Contributor
Any serious review.. here? Somewhere?

Peace.
My idea is someone will see the sale price and possibly even send a set in for review.
That is how a very very very 'serious' review could hapen. ;)

stren

Forum Donor

ROOSKIE

Major Contributor
Huge selection of Monorpice deals available online @Target.com @eBay.com and some also at Newegg.com
eBay pricing offers a discount for a pair vs 1, Target of course has the 5% instant off if you use your Target credit card, Newegg is straight up priced each.

Example Monolith THX-365t for $216 each or a PAIR for $410 (or less if you buy more than 2)

Monolith THX-465t
$1040 a pair

EDIt actually with promo code MARCH15 a pair of the THX-465t is $934 from monoprice direct

Monolith Encore B6 (which I like a lot for the low $ with a little PEQ)
$148 for a pair

Monolith Audition B5
$113 a pair

Many more including some really good Monitor deals and other items not Audio related

Last edited:

HorizonsEdge

Huge selection of Monorpice deals available online @Target.com @eBay.com and some also at Newegg.com
eBay pricing offers a discount for a pair vs 1, Target of course has the 5% instant off if you use your Target credit card, Newegg is straight up priced each.

Example Monolith THX-365t for $216 each or a PAIR for $410 (or less if you buy more than 2)

Monolith THX-465t
$1040 a pair

EDIt actually with promo code MARCH15 a pair of the THX-465t is $934 from monoprice direct

Monolith Encore B6 (which I like a lot for the low $ with a little PEQ)
$148 for a pair

Monolith Audition B5
$113 a pair

Many more including some really good Monitor deals and other items not Audio related
I scored a pair of the T6 towers for $398 ( tax included + free shipping). Impulse buy.

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

MacCali

Major Contributor
...wish I needed some stands-that's a great price.
Those stands with tiny pedestals or whatever the top part is make me super paranoid. I know that’s not a major issue, it will hold stable. Just the thought

I use these K&K stands I got from a studio used for mixing, the top part is 10x10. Got the 36 and 42 from them for 60

Kachda

Forum Donor
Those stands with tiny pedestals or whatever the top part is make me super paranoid. I know that’s not a major issue, it will hold stable. Just the thought

I use these K&K stands I got from a studio used for mixing, the top part is 10x10. Got the 36 and 42 from them for 60
Me too. I just got some end tables from amazon for $40 and used sorbathane pads for isolation

cavedriver

I have their stands and it looks like it will be easy to kit-bash them into wider stands for some Lintons or something else "larger". There are two bolts at the bottom of each leg that could easily be run up through a wider wood plinth, and the single screws at the top are beveled so a metal or wood top plate could be made and a countersink bit used, although the top plate probably shouldn't too thick. I'll share in DIY if I do build something. I looked for a while for "wider" stands and there just isn't much out there.

Top Bottom