• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

silverD

RichT

1miiDirect via Amazon has 1Mii DS600 DAC & Bluetooth Receiver (Silver) on sale for $249.99 - $124.99 when you add promo code 504DMUA5 to cart = $124.99. Shipping is free.
Oops so sorry, yes it does work. I just bought one. Be sure to use the promo code, Kind regards and thanks for finding this fantastic buy!

AlexanderM

For Canada, I'm posting these prices for Definitive Technology Towers because they are the lowest I have seen.

9020 Tower $599

9040 Tower $809

And for the US, Crutchfield has the 9040 Towers for $549 each, $450 off!!

Last edited:

Steven Holt

Forum Donor
In the United States, Musicdirect.com has the Focal Chora 806 for $598/pr Revel M16 for 295 (may be open box) and the Yamaha AS501 for 469 (customer return). Not sure about int'l shipping.

Barry_Sound

Oehlbach is selling the XXL MasterClock for more than 50% off. Worth giving it a try?

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Westone W80-V3 Eight-Driver $399

Sony WI-C200 Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear $18

Focal Elegia $299

HiFiMan HE6se $399

SMSL SH-8s Amplifier $130

Also Capital One still has 4 percent additional cash back at Adorama, but you have to log into their web site on your account and click through the offer to activate it. I wish their stuff was just automatic when you use it. Usually more active posting specials, but had to upgrade the media server this week which was fun.

ROOSKIE

Major Contributor
Shipped and sold from: UHdsassdfsd (no reviews yet). Was going to pull the trigger, but I'll pass on this one.
$13 more and get in 2 days from Amazon
Yah, buying from that seller is sketchy As F. Why Amazon shows it as the main option is beyond me.
$78.99 to buy directly from the company who makes it 'WiiM/Linkplay Technology Inc.', shipped by Amazon. For me it even shows I can get it tonight between 5-10pm with free same day delivery via Prime.(and it is 2pm here now, yikes)

The $66 dollar seller is very likely a scam so if you do, go in knowing that you may end up dealing with that type of hassle.

MacCali

Major Contributor
Westone W80-V3 Eight-Driver $399

Sony WI-C200 Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear $18

Focal Elegia $299

HiFiMan HE6se $399

SMSL SH-8s Amplifier $130

Also Capital One still has 4 percent additional cash back at Adorama, but you have to log into their web site on your account and click through the offer to activate it. I wish their stuff was just automatic when you use it. Usually more active posting specials, but had to upgrade the media server this week which was fun.
Sony Wi-C310 18 dollars too, isn't that a better unit?

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Sony Wi-C310 18 dollars too, isn't that a better unit?
I've had them before and they aren't fast enough for watching video or gaming, but for music they're good. For sports or a kid who loses things easily it's worth $18. I have the VR Monk for $10 these days since my Moto g power has an FM tuner and needs wired to use as an antenna. I use ear buds a lot more if I'm not worried about taking a financial hit taking them everywhere.

ButteredToast

HiFiMan HE6se $399
at this price I’m truly tempted, but are these reall worth it over the edition XS or over one of the audeze lcd flavors ? I have a thx 888 which I think can power these just fine, but I keep reading about serious QC issues too… hmmm…

FrantzM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
For what these
at this price I’m truly tempted, but are these reall worth it over the edition XS or over one of the audeze lcd flavors ? I have a thx 888 which I think can power these just fine, but I keep reading about serious QC issues too… hmmm…
Depending on your location. QC issues are real but adressed promptly by HifiMan if you contact them. These headphones after EQ are SOTA. Distortion is one of the lowest measured here. Heavy but ... Easily one of the best headphones around, after EQ... IMHO a bargain at $400.oo I am driving them with a THX789.. suppose the THX 788 should do it too...

Happy holidays!

Peace.

Krusty09

Forum Donor
hey now,

maybe someone could use this. more then half off.

Fahzz

Forum Donor
hey now,

Wish I needed one-or two for that price.

rcstevensonaz

hey now,

Any insight on how good these are? Or, is the wood thickness and construction so basic that I'd be better off just skipping these and going up another step? Either For our living room, or for my home office.

Living room (14' x 20'; LR+C: Focal Aria 906 + CC900): looking to replace dual Rel T/5i subwoofers (8" sealed). Initially was replacing the Rel's with dual SVS SB-1000 or SVS SB-2000 (or similar). But, another option would be picking up 4 of these JBL subwoofers. We do not listen to movies very loud; so the main goal is solid extension of "music" bass primarily, but some decent movie effects as well. Smaller is better since this is primary living room and space is a premium.

Home Office (10.75' x 11.75'): Looking to add some bass extension to KH-120A speakers; music only (very rarely loud). I have a HSU 8" from many years back that I've been meaning to hook up. Would dual JBL 10" subwoofers make a positive difference vs. single HSU 8", given how small this room is?

Note: I do not mean to turn this "deals forum" into a discussion on subwoofer design for room size. Rather, just looking for guidance of whether these JBL 10" subs are even worth considering. The price point at $190 is extremely attractive since it allows the option for quad subs (Living Room) or dual subs (Home Office) — but only if I won't quickly regret the purchase decision (as I do with the Rel T/5i subs that I currently have).

Last edited:

Krusty09

Forum Donor
Don't known a thing about them. Just know that it's more then half price and its jbl. This maybe a good deal for Amir El Capitian

Top Bottom