• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

fieldcar

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Got an email from Audyssey. It's going to be $150 on Nov 21st. See details in the quote.

Greetings from Audyssey!
We are very pleased to announce our Black Friday sale for MultEQ-X and MultEQ-X Pro licenses.

What is the sale discount?
You will get 25% off the normal license cost = $149.99 (instead of $199.99).

What are the sale dates/times?
The sale will start at 12:01am (UTC) on November 21 and go until 11:59pm (UTC) on November 28.

How do buy a license at the sale price?
For MultEQ-X, simply run the app, log in, go to the Connect page, and click the "Get License" button next to the AVR you want to activate.
For MultEQ-X Pro, please e-mail our sales department ([email protected]).

Remind me, what's the difference between MultEQ-X and MultEQ-X Pro?
MultEQ-X Pro is designed for pro installers and other business users. It has all the same calibration features as MultEQ-X, but it doesn't require a Microsoft account for logging in or purchasing licenses. We handle the sales directly here at Audyssey, and you can get volume discounts of 10% and higher, depending on the size of your order. Also, if you need tech support, you can talk directly to our engineers on the phone.

What if I’ve already bought some MultEQ-X licenses? Can I transfer them to MultEQ-X Pro?
Yes you certainly can. We will happily move your licenses to Pro, but you must purchase enough additional licenses to meet the 5-license minimum.

Sounds good. Anything else I should know?
If you're still on the fence about purchasing MultEQ-X or MultEQ-X Pro, please read our amazing 5-star reviews!

Sound & Vision: Audyssey MultEQ-X Room EQ Software Review
Home Theater Review: Audyssey MultEQ-X Software & Calibrated Microphone Review

Wishing you a very happy holiday season,
The Audyssey Team​

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Posted in European thread:
arthur-3409n2 (1).png
285c072ef874fdc0698c2a392ce3b32e.png

35% off on BoXem Arthur Ncore amps !

MacCali

Major Contributor
Since the AKM fire, they've been using a the same Texas instruments DAC as the 3800. This 3700 probably has identical SINAD to the 3800 as a result.
yes, that's what I thought. I was asking if there's any way to decipher which unit has what dac besides obviously opening the sucker up and even then with all those boards inside who knows if it's easily visible.

Fahzz

Forum Donor
yes, that's what I thought. I was asking if there's any way to decipher which unit has what dac besides obviously opening the sucker up and even then with all those boards inside who knows if it's easily visible.
I saved this when I was concerned about the issue:

A few weeks later Denon Germany support confirmed to me via E-mail what we already knew, which is that AVC-X3700H with serial number:
smaller than xxxxxxx70000 has AK4458,
larger than xxxxxxx70000 has PCM5102A.

From <https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...-x4700h-and-x6700h.22798/page-22#post-1047497>

LearningToSmile

Drop posted a bunch of early Black Friday deals:

A lot of audio deals for headphones/DACs/Amplifiers, from the things where I previously kept track of the price Drop + MrSpeakers Ether CX is now $699, down from regular price of $900 and further $50 down from previous low of $750:

If not for the value of my country's currency dropping sharply compared to the dollar, I'd be very tempted myself.

Charger

If not for the value of my country's currency dropping sharply compared to the dollar, I'd be very tempted myself.

Yeah its pretty horrific. Have you seen any impact in pricing from Asia - Aliexpress ect..?

Robbo99999

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

DROP launches ULTRASONE SIGNATURE X HEADPHONES (Made in Germany)​

renderTimingPixel.png

ULTRASONE SIGNATURE X HEADPHONES MSRP $1049.99 is high end closed back Headphones. Drop now lowered that high price tag to $249 from this new launch of collaboration: DROP + ULTRASONE SIGNATURE X HEADPHONES

Bass is a big deal—especially in today’s music. Many headphones boost bass, but the results can be sub-par, all the way down to subs. In our first collaboration with innovative German brand Ultrasone, we decided to make a pair of headphones with a low-end that’s anything but low-quality. Meet the new Drop + Ultrasone Signature X: your new bass of operations. A variation of Ultrasone’s popular Signature Series Pulse Headphones—designed for DJs, with a sound signature that closely adheres to the bass-emphasized Harman Target Curve—the Signature X keeps its predecessors bass-centric identity, with a new tuning that adds energy to other key areas of the frequency spectrum. Built around an ultra-punchy low-end, the Drop + Ultrasone Signature X gets a few more swings in with sparkling highs and clearly defined mids. It’s a musical experience that hits hard—and it’s bolstered by Ultrasone’s patented S-Logic® technology, which uses ear anatomy to dictate driver placement for more natural-sounding acoustics. It’s the Drop + Ultrasone Signature X: the bass experience you’ve been waiting for.
Would be interesting to see this one measured by Amir/Oratory/Crinacle - can't find any measurements for it. But interesting to have it measured as they talk about it being based around the Harman Curve, and from what they say the bass should perform well.

dr0ss

What is this for precisely? and it says 180 on my end o.o
There is a whole section for audio interfaces:
An audio interface combines a DAC and an ADC, and are used for audio recording as well as playback, with preamps for mic (or instrument) inputs and often providing phantom power for microphones that need it.

Top Bottom