• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

Steven Holt

Forum Donor
Amazon Prime days, 10-11/12 all prices USD : Triangle BRO2 $200, Elac Debut 2.0 6.2 $268, Elac UB5 $297, Klipsch 150M $200, Q Acoustic 3010 $159. If you're considering the Elac's, I suggest u spend the extra $29 and buy the UB5's. If anyone knows any deals on the KEF Q150/350, pls post.

tseng

Etymotic ER4SR $139.99 @ Woot
Condition: New | Limit 2 per customer | 18 days left - OR - until sold out | Free Standard shipping for Prime members

fieldcar

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Is this the best mic for REQ? Is it compatible with other software or avr calibration?
IMO, in the $100 range, yes it is. They provide SN based calibration files for vertical and direct orientation, and being USB gives you actual SPL numbers unlike a XLR CAL mic that needs extremely annoying SPL calibration that needs to be done every time your input gain knob changes. The only thing that looks kind of interesting is the use of 3D/array type mics, but they aren't as accurate. The UMIK-2 is a higher bit/sample rate, but only bats care about that. I hear good things about earthworks measurement mics, but they are XLR and pretty pricey.

I'm not sure there was any deal on Amazon. It regularly sits at $101 shipped when you buy direct from minidsp.

For those who want to explore REW: miniDSP UMIK-1 USB calibrated mic UMIK-1
What was the price? $115? I guess that's ok if you need it within two days instead of a week.
pricehistory.png

fieldcar

I had the same exact feeling when I ordered mine. It feels like a bait-n-switch. At least it's expedited DHL shipping, which is better than any of the more generic couriers from China. I promise that $109 is definitely worth it. I've spent that on IEM's that I haven't touched in years, but the UMIK-1 gets used all the time when I'm tinkering.

Robbo99999

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I had the same exact feeling when I ordered mine. It feels like a bait-n-switch. At least it's expedited DHL shipping, which is better than any of the more generic couriers from China. I promise that $109 is definitely worth it. I've spent that on IEM's that I haven't touched in years, but the UMIK-1 gets used all the time when I'm tinkering.
Aye, I don't think you can really have speakers and be a regular ASR member without a UMIK-1! lol!

Kachda

Forum Donor
Sennheiser is selling Momentum True Wireless 2 (certified refurbished) for 99.95$ with 2 years of manufacturer warranty & 30 days free return.

Direct access via official Sennheiser outlet store:

View attachment 236446View attachment 236447
I got these. Best earbuds I’ve tried so far.

MacCali

Major Contributor
Schiit has dropped the price for Freya Noval and Vidar.
View attachment 237010
I have purchased my Vidar ~3 weeks ago with the old price and they refunded me $100; I thought this worth mentioning as from my experience with Schiit so far I can only give them highest rating.
I wanted to buy the noval but PayPal won’t let me pay in 4 :(

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Sabaj A20H headphone amplifier for $119 on Amazon. I just ordered one and will do a review or send it in for measurements if wanted. I have the matching DAC to this and it's really impressive. 5 volts and 500mw into 600ohm for $119....I have to hear it. I got the A20d DAC for $150 so can't wait to match them up. The connectors are all on the back, but I can live with it (I use flexible 1ft adapters anyway).

DarrylG

Sabaj A20H headphone amplifier for $119 on Amazon. I just ordered one and will do a review or send it in for measurements if wanted. I have the matching DAC to this and it's really impressive. 5 volts and 500mw into 600ohm for $119....I have to hear it. I got the A20d DAC for $150 so can't wait to match them up. The connectors are all on the back, but I can live with it (I use flexible 1ft adapters anyway).

Thanks, I missed that one.

Top Bottom