• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

Blake Klondike

Forum Donor
Thanks, seems like a good deal, always wanted to try decent IEMs.

Thanks for sharing this! Anyone have any thoughts re: how the ER2SE compares to the ER3SE? Description says bass is boosted and I don't generally care for that. My understanding is that the ER3SE is the one to beat.

RickSanchez

Major Contributor
Cartographer
Decent sale going on over at Harmon Audio right now:
Plenty of not-so-great portable / Bluetooth stuff, but if you dig through it there are solid discounts (50% or more) on some Infinity Reference series speakers and some JBL Studio 5xx series speakers. (Also minor -- 9% -- discounts on some Crown XTI series amps.)

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
Passive Bookshelves (for US buyers):
MartinLogan Motion 2i
Was US200/ea. Now on sale for US$150/ea on amazon.com (lowest price in the past year)
3.5" woofer, 'motion folded transducer' tweeter.
Claimed frequency response: 110 Hz - 23,000 Hz.

MartinLogan Motion 4i
Was US250/ea. Now on sale for US$187/ea on amazon.com (lowest price in the past year)
4" woofer, 'motion folded transducer' tweeter.
Claimed frequency response: 70 Hz - 23,000 Hz.
Perhaps this one is worth measuring...

No spinorama available that I could find.
Non-traditional speaker design (curved).

Last edited:

Helicopter

Major Contributor
All Loxjie is discounted on Amazon for Prime Day. No D30s, but the P20s are on sale for $90 and then there is a coupon for another 5% off. That is incredible value if you want to try tubes and balanced.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)

ninetylol

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Dont know why noone mentioned it yet but DILVSHI HiFi on Amazon.de got 15% on like everything prime shipped including: Topping D10s, E30, L30, D70, D90, A90, SMSL M200/M400/SK10 and much more. Some great deals there and Support was very nice to me.

manoy385

Dont know why noone mentioned it yet but DILVSHI HiFi on Amazon.de got 15% on like everything prime shipped including: Topping D10s, E30, L30, D70, D90, A90, SMSL M200/M400/SK10 and much more. Some great deals there and Support was very nice to me.

Same with the Canadian storefront of DILVSHI. 15% off on almost everything plus there is no tax.

julian_hughes

On Amazon UK the Sony NW-A55L is being heavily discounted. It's just under £130, which is about $170 US. This may be the single day in the year when UK consumers might get a better price than US consumers on a few products. I'm bored of disconnecting dongles and running an old LG V20 as well as a current smartphone so I bought one!

SpinifexV

Same with the Canadian storefront of DILVSHI. 15% off on almost everything plus there is no tax.

It's 15% off on Shenzenaudio on a lot of products as well. If you're in Canada and have a credit card with no Foreign Transaction Fee (FTF), it's probably better to buy there in USD, rather than on amazon.ca.

For example, $425 USD for the A90 converts to $547 CAD today, but the A90 is $598 CAD on amazon.ca.

Last edited:

e6zion

On Amazon UK the Sony NW-A55L is being heavily discounted. It's just under £130, which is about $170 US. This may be the single day in the year when UK consumers might get a better price than US consumers on a few products. I'm bored of disconnecting dongles and running an old LG V20 as well as a current smartphone so I bought one!

Bollocks! You have healthcare and a multi-party system. We get cheaper stuff. That was the deal!

julian_hughes

Bollocks! You have healthcare and a multi-party system. We get cheaper stuff. That was the deal!
Yes, a healthcare system as likely to kill as to cure you, and a multi-party system in which there are only ever two possible winners. I'd prefer bigger houses, more living space and stuff to be cheap. Also I would like to own firearms like we used to when I was young. We do have crumpets and very good tea though. Meanwhile I'm eager to receive my Walkman sometime tomorrow. My last Sony Walkman was the WM-D6C Professional cassette recorder, which I bought in the early 1990's & still have but haven't used for maybe 20 years. It does still work though! I guess if I like the new one I might even ebay the old one :cool:

Top Bottom