• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

Audio Monkey

I see the Klipsch now in multiple places at that or slightly lower price. Is it being cleared?

Not sure if these are a closeout, but please note this deal is for a pair and includes free shipping. I think the other places have priced as a single speaker. List prices are $549 per speaker or $1099/pair. Adorama occasionally has similar deals for speakers and headphones, and the sales are not always associated with a clearance product.

maxxevv

Major Contributor

GGroch

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
JBL Studio 530 back on sale on Harman site for $299/pr. No brainer at that price.
These would be an EXCELLENT choice for Amir's testing.

A contrast to the Klipsch bookshelf. It was apparently the last consumer speaker series designed by one of JBL's most accomplished horn speaker engineers...so "evidence based" :) I used these as my primary speakers for several years and can highly recommend.

Jmudrick

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor

A contrast to the Klipsch bookshelf. It was apparently the last consumer speaker series designed by one of JBL's most accomplished horn speaker engineers...so "evidence based" :) I used these as my primary speakers for several years and can highly recommend.

This is my second time around. Sold them and miss their dynamics. Will be interesting now to compare them with Kali IN-8 I have in house.

Reactions: wje

wje

Forum Donor
In addition to the JBL 530s being on sale, so are the 580s and 590s, too.

The 580s @ $299, each: https://www.harmanaudio.com/home-audio/STUDIO+580.html?cgid=home-audio&dwvar_STUDIO 580_color=Black-USA-Current#start=1

The 590s @ $459, each: https://www.harmanaudio.com/home-audio/STUDIO+590.html?cgid=home-audio&dwvar_STUDIO 590_color=Black-USA-Support#start=1

The JBL Studio 520C center channel speaker (to go along with the 530s, 580s and 590s) is also on sale for $149.95:

https://www.jbl.com/home-audio/STUD...r_STUDIO 520C_color=Black-USA-Current#start=1

Last edited:
OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)

Let's forget for a minute what you all are doing to my bank account. We can't walk through our living room due to large number of massive boxes here already!

Ordered. :)

miero

In a house with a wife there is always room for putting more stuff. And she will free more room eventually. . .

maxxevv

Major Contributor
Let's forget for a minute what you all are doing to my bank account. We can't walk through our living room due to large number of massive boxes here already!

Ordered. :)

You should do a quarterly "ASR-qualified audio products" sale for stuff that you have tested and have no more use for.

To be fair to the members, I think patreon donors (I'm not one to be clear) have a first dip a few days in advance.

That would help fund for further products to be tested and also help clear up the storage issues for you.

miero

Patreon seems to be "obsoleted" by direct donations on the forum.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Are you sure you don't already have it in one of those boxes?
Oh shoot! It is a local member and we have not yet connected in person. Oh well.

Top Bottom