• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). There are daily reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Apos Labor Day sale. Good price on the D90SE (Apos Certified).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220902-183945_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20220902-183945_Firefox.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 102

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The Curator
How to get an additional 15% off from most items at Monoprice.com, with the exception of these items.

During checkout, apply coupon STARS

Conditions:
15% off sitewide. Valid on orders placed between 9/2/22-9/5/22. Excludes purchases of select products, other offers, gift cards, shipping, and taxes. Limit one code per order and cannot be combined with other coupon codes, offers, or preferred pricing. Max 2 redemptions per customer. While supplies last.

Too bad the subs are excluded from this promo...:eek::p
I didn't check every sub SKU, but the few top models I checked were all excluded

But I've tested speakers and the promo works.
Noteworthy items (with 15% off additional code applied):
ItemUSD Price after 15% off coupon is appliedTypeLink to spinorama
Monolith Encore B6135.99/eachbookshelfEAC
Monolith Encore T6318.74/eachtowerEAC
Monolith Encore C6191.24/eachcenterEAC
THX-365IW318.74/eachin-wallASR
THX-465IW THX594.99/eachin-wallNone
THX-275IW THX297.49/eachin-wallNone
THX-365T THX339.99/eachbookshelfEAC
Monolith THX-365CN/A = out of stockcenterEAC
lots morelots more lots morelots more

Peace!

DACslut

How to get an additional 15% off from most items at Monoprice.com, with the exception of these items.

During checkout, apply coupon STARS

Conditions:

Too bad the subs are excluded from this promo...:eek::p
I didn't check every sub SKU, but the few top models I checked were all excluded

But I've tested speakers and the promo works.
Noteworthy items (with 15% off additional code applied):
ItemUSD Price after 15% off coupon is appliedTypeLink to spinorama
Monolith Encore B6135.99/eachbookshelfEAC
Monolith Encore T6318.74/eachtowerEAC
Monolith Encore C6191.24/eachcenterEAC
THX-365IW318.74/eachin-wallASR
THX-465IW THX594.99/eachin-wallNone
THX-275IW THX297.49/eachin-wallNone
THX-365T THX339.99/eachbookshelfEAC
Monolith THX-365CN/A = out of stockcenterEAC
lots morelots morelots morelots more

Peace!
The STARS promo code also works on their 10" "Studio" sub that features balanced I/O connections.

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=605999

Dunring

Forum Donor
Some deals on Amazon from resellers there:
See right side for the used box where they're listed

Topping D30 DAC for $300
SMSL M500 (v1) for $276.99
Topping D90SE for $764
SMSL HO200 for $299
Topping Topping L50 for $171
Topping E30 for $80
Adorama has the Dakoni Fostex Blue (MKIII version) for $176
Amazon links don't resolve it seems, so I shortened them for brevity. The warehouse never has good prices, but some of the resellers do. With the 5 percent back card and free shipping, they can beat eBay sellers sometimes.

Last edited:

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The Curator
What’s an affiliate link?
If the original poster posts a link, and it's an affiliate link (with a referral tag), then whoever makes a purchase after clicking on that link, then the original poster earns a percentage of the total value of the product purchased.

This is how most youtubers and other forums make their money (other than ad revenue).

Most URLs linked on this thread (and on this forum in general) are non-affiliate, meaning no one is making profit off of your purchases.
As soon as you allow affiliate links, it introduces a whole lot of problems.

MacCali

Addicted to Fun and Learning
If the original poster posts a link, and it's an affiliate link (with a referral tag), then whoever makes a purchase after clicking on that link, then the original poster earns a percentage of the total value of the product purchased.

This is how most youtubers and other forums make their money (other than ad revenue).

Most URLs linked on this thread (and on this forum in general) are non-affiliate, meaning no one is making profit off of your purchases.
As soon as you allow affiliate links, it introduces a whole lot of problems.
Oh I got you, didn’t think regular people did that. I do recall the term from YouTube like erins Audio corner didn’t think just about anyone could do that

Dunring

Forum Donor
Amazon has a coupon for 10 percent off the Topping D10b, if you use a store credit card for 5 percent more it's pretty good. Buying used is hard because they're so good, people only sell them to get something with more features or connectivity.

Topping DX3Pro+ for $149 in the used box down on the right.

Rtings has a review unit sale page where they sell things after checking them out. The cool thing is if you buy headphones there you were going to get anyway, you get to see all the test results and measurements they did of your exact pair.

Also Adorama is now on the Capital One credit card list for 4 percent cash back. It's a trick to use, go to Adorama and put what you want in a shopping cart, then log into Capitol One account, then look on the discount list and click through the Adorama link and buy from there to get the cash back on your card. With any other cash back on your card and Adorama points (which aren't worth that much but it helps) you can whittle the price down if you start at their email list special pricing which is much lower than their advertised sky high prices. Sadly, eBay dropped off the discount program at the same time.

Top Bottom