• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

Jimster480

Major Contributor
What’s the hardware version?
It is the MK1 as noted by amazon and ebay. When you select the other models it shows MKII, with the sale model it does not. There are some for sale on ebay at the same price, one that has a dropdown and it is the same thing.

ROOSKIE

Major Contributor
JBL and Harman direct Stage Series A170,180,190,120,120p,100p+

Example Stage A180 is on sale direct(the whole line is)
$200 per unit so $400 a pair.

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
Im back... :)
Check this out:

Kef R5 tower (black color) shows its US$1650/each on kef.com
But Amazon.com showing it at US$1650/pair (aka 50% off).
1660086477837.png

Sennheiser HD 660 S
US$339.99 on amazon.com (discount of 33% off). This is better pricing than Adorama's US$364.
The last price shows $349 as per camel, but this deal is even better, since camel's graph is not live.
1660086180015.png

Scrivs

Forum Donor
Check this out:

Sennheiser HD 660 S
US$339.99 on amazon.com (discount of 33% off). This is better pricing than Adorama's US$364.
The last price shows $349 as per camel, but this deal is even better, since camel's graph is not live.
View attachment 223357
Man, I this works out— I just bought the “pair” of R5 Towers for the $1650/per pair price as advertised, including free Prime shipping to Hawaii. This should be interesting….

escape2

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Check this out:

It's out of stock now, so doesn't really matter, but the description says:

What's in the box​

Single R5 Floorstanding Speaker and matching grille.

@Scrivs please let us know what you get. You should be able to tell what's coming as soon as you get a tracking number since it'll show the number of packages and weight.

FrantzM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I make the solemn promise of stopping visiting this thread… until next week. Thanks people. I got my HifiMan HE 6 SE through this. One of the best deal in headphones, I would say. World class for under $500.

Thanks people.

Peace.

Freeway

Or the RP-500M (black only) for $229. RP-500M

I just did this deal. The specs shown on Adorama's website are the RP-500M II's. Cool if true.
For my brother in law. Did the JBL 530 and a Martin Logan Forte deal last Nov and gave it to my sister-in-law and she loves it.

Scrivs

Forum Donor

@Scrivs please let us know what you get. You should be able to tell what's coming as soon as you get a tracking number since it'll show the number of packages and weight.
Will do. It will be interesting how this one turns out

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator

The Walnut and White versions also have the same description on amazon, and the amazon shows the price as US$3300 (meaning per pair) (which is the same as Kef website).
I'm pretty sure the deal is good. Good luck!

MacCali

Major Contributor
I took a screenshot of the listing it said pair
I hope you get it man, this crap wild lol.

Harman putting speakers up for 400 a pair, last time they had that sale the a170 and a190 cost me 300 for both pairs basically.

Maybe it was an error, but it came through

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Focal Elegia for $249 on Adorama, rock bottom price for e condition. Also still have the He6se Hifiman for $499. Amazon has the Drop THX 789 amps in the used category from resellers for $150, which is impressive when you factor in free shipping and their return policy. I've gotten some great deals lately from Amazon, but not them, or the warehouse which normally just discounts 10 percent. The resellers there for amps and DAC's have slashed prices on used stuff by 50 percent on several things. Even the two I took a chance on in "acceptable" condition were perfect, but the box had some inventory stickers cut off it, so I think that qualifies for the condition too. It takes some digging by clicking every listing for an item, and then each color too before you see the used available for the item. It's worth trying though if you get lucky and have one of their cards for another 5 percent off.

Top Bottom