• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

hamcha

andrewjohn007

Forum Donor
Polk has a few sales in progress. What caught my eye are the S15 bookshelf speakers for only $183.

ThatM1key

Major Contributor
I just ordered two, been buying their video cards for years and the CEO/founder is an huge audio fan. AK4493 for that price, I'll chance it and maybe replace the Soundblaster AE-5 in the downstairs computer too.
If you don't use headphones, record and/or DSD, the Creative AE-5 is your choice. If you like to use headphones, record and/or use DSD, the EVGA NU Audio is a good choice. The major problem with the EVGA NU Audio is that the driver/software is pure garbage and EVGA refuses to update it anymore.

I'm pretty certain the old Polk Audio signature series is getting discontinued, which is a shame. I didn't think the signature elite would replace it judging by the prices. If it is, I hope the MSRP goes down to the old prices like when the Signature replaced the RTI-A Series.

New People: If your not gonna return, I would always recommended Crutch Field, $10 OFF if you choose slower shipping.

ROOSKIE

Major Contributor

Walter

Addicted to Fun and Learning

ROOSKIE

Major Contributor
I do not believe affiliate links are allowed to be posted here.
It is not an affiliate link. At least not that I am aware of.
I have no affiliation with JBL or anyone.

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Focal Elegia is new at $379 on Adorama, or they show an open box for $359. I've bought both from them in the past and usually $399 is the lowest they'll go on them. They do free shipping, and if you have a tax certificate for a business they'll deduct that if you contact them first to upload the information.

Freeway

JBL 530 is now 239.99 direct with Free shipping.
Ridiculously good price.

A week ago they added the JBL FREE II for free.
Opera Snapshot_2021-12-13_081419_mail.google.com.png
Opera Snapshot_2021-12-13_081419_mail.google.com.pngOpera Snapshot_2021-12-13_081419_mail.google.com.png

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Costco. Klipsch "The Fives " on sale.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211213-191231_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211213-191231_Chrome.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 119

Walter

It is not an affiliate link. At least not that I am aware of.
I have no affiliation with JBL or anyone.
OK, cool. I only noticed because I copied and pasted it into a message to a friend. It is unusual, in my experience, to use the word "affiliate" in a marketing campaign link, but companies do weird things like that all the time.

In case it wasn't obvious, my post was meant to draw your attention to what I assumed was an inadvertent error on your part. I certainly wasn't trying to accuse you of intentionally posting an affiliate link, but I now realize that may be what it sounded like. If so, I apologize. In hindsight, I wish I had just sent you a PM. I was half asleep and it never even occurred to me.

Last edited:

jhaider

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Harman has the AKG N400 Bluetooth earbuds (look like a great fit to the Harman target per Dr. Olive’s measurements) for $48 with 2 day shipping.

ROOSKIE

Major Contributor
OK, cool. I only noticed because I copied and pasted it into a message to a friend. It is unusual, in my experience, to use the word "affiliate" in a marketing campaign link, but companies do weird things like that all the time.

In case it wasn't obvious, my post was meant to draw your attention to what I assumed was an inadvertent error on your part. I certainly wasn't trying to accuse you of intentionally posting an affiliate link, but I now realize that may be what it sounded like. If so, I apologize. In hindsight, I wish I had just sent you a PM. I was half asleep and it never even occurred to me.
No worry.
I wasn't offended.
Just trying to be clear that I'm not an affiliate. If there is one in there it isn't helping me. Hopefully it is going to a good cause/person.
I just love the 530's. I hope a few folks grab a pair at these prices.

EdTice

No worry.
I wasn't offended.
Just trying to be clear that I'm not an affiliate. If there is one in there it isn't helping me. Hopefully it is going to a good cause/person.
I just love the 530's. I hope a few folks grab a pair at these prices.
That's too bad. Because I ordered three sets. If it is an affiliate link, somebody is going to have a very nice Christmas!

Prana Ferox

I too had resisted jumping on the 530 train for a long while but $240 tax- and shipping-free I couldn't resist. Thanks for the heads up.

Walter

That's too bad. Because I ordered three sets. If it is an affiliate link, somebody is going to have a very nice Christmas!
I don't think it is. I believe RickSanchez was right. At this price, they are a great deal.

EdTice

I don't think it is. I believe RickSanchez was right. At this price, they are a great deal.
My comment must be misunderstood. I think they are such a great deal that I ordered three sets. I bought one, they came, and I liked theme enough to order two more sets. If the link had been an affiliate link, somebody would have gotten paid three times. Yes they are more than a great deal.

Walter

My comment must be misunderstood. I think they are such a great deal that I ordered three sets. I bought one, they came, and I liked theme enough to order two more sets. If the link had been an affiliate link, somebody would have gotten paid three times. Yes they are more than a great deal.
Sorry for not being clear. I meant I don't think it is an affiliate link.

Top Bottom