• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

AdamG247

The Spice must flow…
Forum Donor
Thread notice: Please get back on topic. Off topic posts deleted. All posts must be related to specific Deals previously posted or discovered.

Carry on….

Last edited:

Kal Rubinson

Major Contributor
Industry Insider

beefkabob

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Possibly could call them up and swing a deal. I think their margins are pretty crazily high.

dmac6419

Major Contributor

Dunring

Forum Donor
Just out bargain hunting and Drop.com has a couple listed on sale I haven't seen in a while:

Drop 789 linear THX Amp for $199
Drop + Dan Clark Audio Aeon Closed X Headphones $399

Dunring

Forum Donor
I've been shopping for a amp/dac stack shelf for a while and just got a good one for peanuts. It's at Amazon and a black glass shelf that's 15" wide, but the "used very good" condition ones were $7.50 with shipping and it looks awesome. They have one left, but the other shelves also have Amazon warehouse huge discounts on most of them too (like 2/3 off). The one I got is at

For some reason their warehouse dramatically lowers the price on glass shelves like that, just look for the 15" size and that's enough to fit a stack on without hogging the whole desk. My Aune S6 (or a side by side stack) fits perfect and they're rated for 40lbs. Never been so frustrated looking for a simple shelf that's not made of plastic, but small enough to fit on a desk. This works, and so cheap!

Top Bottom