• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

fieldcar

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Monolith m570 - $199 (reg 300)
Basically an open planar that stays flat into the sub region. Some say it's a bit bright, but I think it's balanced. There is a bit of planar rining at something like 900hz that is only audible during random pops or clicks, but not music. I love these cans.
https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=39256

GGroch

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Monolith m570 - $199 (reg 300)
.......I love these cans. https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=39256

Excellent price. They are really well built, quite pretty, and very comfortable if you do not mind the weight. I did have to EQ them for my tastes, but the AutoEQ file worked well.

A lot of interesting planar deals around.

Adorama still has Open Box/ E+ HiFiman HE-560 v4 at $230/$210 plus shipping. My pair of OB looked new and sounds like my V1 to me, but more comfortable. I prefer the somewhat richer sound of the 560 vs the Sundara so they are my go to right now.

Open Box Monoprice M565 Closed Back planar for $103 shipped after code OPENBOX. Few reviews.

Monolith M1070 Open Back Planar new through Monoprice eBay for $240. Well reviewed.

Not a planar, but I see there are a lot of new Samsung/ AKG N700nc M2 Bluetooth ANC Over Ears for $70-76 on eBay, which bests the $94 Woot price. Samsung gave these away in a package with phones/tablets, so they appear to be from tablet buyers who did not want them.

LearningToSmile

Not a planar, but I see there are a lot of new Samsung/ AKG N700nc M2 Bluetooth ANC Over Ears for $70-76 on eBay, which bests the $94 Woot price. Samsung gave these away in a package with phones/tablets, so they appear to be from tablet buyers who did not want them.
I'm kind of tempted, cheapest I can see that includes international shipping is $110 but it still beats the $280+ local price.

hmscott

Heads up, Penonaudio.com has put out a few really good discounts and pre-order discounts in the past few weeks, but I can't post them because they ask not to in the email...

Why I am posting this is to suggest signing up for their "newsletter" / promo mailings, it took a while - a year? - before I started getting these discounts, but it was worth the wait :)

https://penonaudio.com/special.html

The signup is near the lower middle of the page: "Stay up to date with new products and promotions by signing up for our newsletter."

Last edited:

frogmeat69

Forum Donor

manoy385

RHO

Major Contributor

manoy385

Reactions: RHO

RHO

Major Contributor
Prices in red already has 15% off applied.
Ah, OK. My filter didn't show too many price tags in red. When I look at the whole shop there are quite some. :)

RickSanchez

Major Contributor
Cartographer

MacCali

Major Contributor
Jamo speakers at stupid low prices. Great for second system, workshop, etc......https://parkergwen.com/collections/home-speakers
I ordered White 803s and if you sign up for email promotions you get another 5% off and free shipping! Be sure to sign up before ordering to get the discount code.
this website seems a bit shady and prices aren't that competitive vs other dealers, I got a pair of the tower jamos for 169 at adorama

Top Bottom